No announcement yet.

Canelo Isn't Top 2 At 168 Now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FaustoGeraci View Post

That was years ago. Canelo also missed a catch weight in the past you mark. And yeah Benavidez popped for coke not steroids like Canelo. He's a completely different person now and has came in way under 168 two fights in a row. He's way hungrier than Canelo. And you'll see that when they fight.
    Clenbuterol is not a steroid you moron.

When’s his next fight? He still on that PBC one fight a year fight plan? He’s only had a handful of fights since getting stripped and all he’s done is fight a Canelo left over, and looked terrible doing it. That doesn’t have the showing of someone who’s hungry.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Maldito_Rey View Post

Clenbuterol is not a steroid you moron.

When’s his next fight? He still on that PBC one fight a year fight plan? He’s only had a handful of fights since getting stripped and all he’s done is fight a Canelo left over, and looked terrible doing it. That doesn’t have the showing of someone who’s hungry.
      Oh sorry. Clenbuterol isn't a steroid, but it has properties similar to anabolic steroids, such as promoting an increase in muscle mass. It is a performance enhancing drug.

Much better

His next fight will be September against Canelo jabroni.

Comment

Oh sorry. Clenbuterol isn't a steroid, but it has properties similar to anabolic steroids, such as promoting an increase in muscle mass. It is a performance enhancing drug.

Much better

His next fight will be September against Canelo jabroni.
        I hope it is in September, easy win for Canelo.

It will give all you Canelo crybaby haters another reason to cry and moan, the narrative will change to Canelo fought Benavidez to avoid Bivol.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Maldito_Rey View Post

I hope it is in September, easy win for Canelo.

It will give all you Canelo crybaby haters another reason to cry and moan, the narrative will change to Canelo fought Benavidez to avoid Bivol.
          The fact you said it would be easy shows your ignorance. I'm done wasting time talking boxing with you.

Comment

The fact you said it would be easy shows your ignorance. I'm done wasting time talking boxing with you.
            Easy work f.aggot

Comment

TS Is a Damn dumbass.

Canelo isn't top 2 he's theeee top dog get it right idiot.
              juggernaut666 juggernaut666 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Regge View Post
                TS Is a Damn dumbass.

Benavidez and Morrell both beat him right now. Dumbass.

Comment

You're pretty slow. He is ranked #1 because he's the undisputed champion but that doesn't mean he's the best fighter in the division. I think he's the third best in the division. Reading comprehension. When you're done reading comics and worshiping the devil, look it up.
                  Nah your own thread contradicts itself, your the one saying Canelos the top dog since he’s the champion but don’t consider him 1 or 2 . If one has a belt or belts it doesn’t mean he has to be number 1 for someone but you clearly said he’s the top dog .

The ******ly you post on here is comical . Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Regge View Post
                    TS Is a Damn dumbass.

He admitted he’s the top dog but don’t consider him 1 or 2 , I’m not sure I’ve ever seen this guy get one thing right on here almost like he does heroin when he posts bc nothing seems normal that he says ? Lol
                    Last edited by juggernaut666; 05-20-2023, 11:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post

He admitted he’s the top dog but don’t consider him 1 or 2 , I’m not sure I’ve ever seen this guy get one thing right on here almost like he does heroin when he posts bc nothing seems normal that he says ? Lol
                      You're the idiot that said KSI was a better technical boxer than Wilder right? No wonder you can't understand. It's the same as Haney and Shakur. Haney is #1 because he's the champ, but Shakur and Tank are the best fighters in the division and I favour them to win. Same as this scenario. Pretty simple. Damn you're ******.

Comment

Working...
                      X