Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Still Eager To Fight in UK, Apologizes For Beating So Many British Fighters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

brits are like canelos comfort blanket, when hes feeling a bit wobbly he just bats his eye lashes at eddie to go find one

i hear rocky fielding has framed the contract where canelo demands his hydration clause, its his proudest boxing moment
    Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Lol canelo the brit slayer...I bet good ol Sid-knee will love to disagree

Comment

Hearn won't pay. He imports the cheapest, and cries about losing bids. Not to see his guy get beat for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Raimondo View Post
          Canelo fought some decent UK opponents/champions and gave them a good payday. Canelo is saying that he may fight soon in UK but against who? Conor Benn?
          Sunny Edwards

Comment

He should fight Conor Benn keep up the tradition bitt not UK

Comment

My friend Sid-Knee is going to have real good time with this article.

Comment

Canelo has a huge appetite for beating up Euros. Well at least he is paying them handsomely for it.

Comment

F.o.h

Comment

If Callum Smith manages to upset Beterbiev, he becomes the most obvious opponent for Canelo's UK debut.

Comment

Originally posted by Boro View Post

You mean avoiding black fighters like most "American" fighters do!?

Fúck me Mayweather hardly has any black fighters on his resume neither does Crawford, Charlo, Tank etc etc whilst all of them having more fights in America than Canelo does... let's be real here racism is the deciding factor on this critique not his choice of opponents...
                      No one ever ducked Mayweather and he was supposedly P4P #1. The only one who get ducked are the ones that don't bring any money. I don't see anyone ducking Canelo and he is the face of boxing Top P4P.

No one is ducking Gervonta. Loma, Haney, and Shakur already called him out.

Bring in Money and no one will duck you.

Comment

Working...
                      X