No announcement yet.

The last page of Conor Benn's Dossier released to the public

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The last page of Conor Benn's Dossier released to the public

The final page of International Superstar boxer Conor Benn's Dossier has been released to the public. Eddie Hearn from earnwithhearn.com has publicly stated that "If this does not prove Conor Benn's innocence, then I do not know what does. Conor Benn has demanded an apology from Chris "60%" Eubank, the BBBoC, his opponent who cried about his loss who he no longer remembers the name of, the British public, Simon Jordan, David Brent, and the Spice Girls. The page is below.

FINAL PAGE OF CONOR BENN'S DOSSIER

My brain was scrambled, I was fried and flipped, called a cheat, no yolk, poached with heat, hard boiled, buttered and dipped to eat, jealous cos I'll never taste defeat, 6 alarm, working the egg farm, power, speed, and charm, Conor Benn, chasing the hen, caged like a bunch of mad men, Eddie got my back, rolling the stack, as I'm in the pack, bringing down the maniacs, who think I'm a cheat and that, but I ain't beefing that, no more, I got cheese and Mac, haters, fact, I ain't tasting that, loss, no cost, I'm the boss, calling the shots! Conor Benn out.
Working...
X