According to Teo’s dad Lopez will become the GOAT

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• According to Teo’s dad Lopez will become the GOAT

According to Teo’s dad:

“So even though I know we’re going to outdo him (Floyd) because once my son starts winning all these back-to-back undisputed titles because that’s my goal to be undisputed at 154 and be undisputed at 160.

“We want to take it to another level, and I know my son has enough time to do it. He’s only 25 years old, and he’s a slick boxer. He hasn’t shown his skills in these past fights. Why? Because he wants to prove to the crowd that he can knock everybody out.
    Smash Smash likes this.

He talks a lot of s*** but he's his dad he's suppose to think like this that his sons the best.

Comment

His heart broke when Teo fell to pieces. I'm not sure he can ever be put back together again. One more loss or a bad loss and consider him written off. Future gate keeper opponent for up and comers, lol.
      Charlie Zelenoff Charlie Zelenoff likes this.

Comment

Teolusional

Comment

Teo’s dad is a talentless fool desperately clinging on to his son’s coattails.

Why are boxing dad’s all generally a-holes?
          Charlie Zelenoff Charlie Zelenoff likes this.

Comment

Goofiest of All Time?

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
              Teo’s dad is a talentless fool desperately clinging on to his son’s coattails.

Why are boxing dad’s all generally a-holes?
              Trying to live vicariously through their sons. The only one I haven't heard trash talk or otherwise say too many dumb things is papa chenko.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post

Trying to live vicariously through their sons. The only one I haven't heard trash talk or otherwise say too many dumb things is papa chenko.
                Enzo Calzaghe was OK too

Comment

teofimo is a 1-trick pony who is inconsistent. He lost the belts on his first defence against a limited kambosos. He beat an overrated loma who fought scared. Teofimo thinking that he is the face of boxing and undisputed, but wasn't any of that. He couldn't draw **** and wasn't an elite fighter. What a joke.
                  Last edited by Lance98; 05-03-2023, 01:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post

Yeah it’s very rare to find a boxing dad who isn’t an egomaniac.

Comment

Working...
                    X