No announcement yet.

Gervonta Davis vs Ryan Garcia did 960,000 PPV buys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

I don’t really give a f*** about Haymon or PBC- which I think has failed tbh.

You keep believing Rick Glaser though you gullible moron.
    I'd believe a 3rd party before I'd believe a word Espinoza or DeLahoya tell us that's for sure

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post

I'd believe a 3rd party before I'd believe a word Espinoza or DeLahoya tell us that's for sure
      I don’t really care what the actual numbers were I just know Rick Glaser is a complete fraud.

Comment

Don’t you guys get it yet- when it’s a PBC boxer, the TS will find the lowest possible number and run with that. Usually uses Glaser.

If it’s a non PBC boxer, he will inflate the number on his own without a source.

Then he will tell is PBC is dying and criticize anyone that calls him on this as some kind of Haymon fan.

Isn’t this schtick boring at this point?

Comment

Coming Soon: "Loma Vs Haney Did 1 Million Buys" -Rick Glaser

this man is a very Old Troll, slap yourself if you're use Rick Glaser as a source

andrew-scott-present-laughter.gif

Comment

ryan garcia is not even a big draw by himself as seen from his previous fights while tank was already an established ppv star. ryan fanboys remind me of the ggg cheerleaders claiming credit for the canelo fight numbers, but when left alone ggg couldn't draw ****. Sit the f down casuals.

Comment

Rick has proven himself to be a legitimate source. Why are showtime and HBO<before folding> no longer releasing numbers? They were not because the paypv view numbers suck. They over inflating them to make fans more interested in buying them. Rick has the true numbers.

Comment

I actually hear the number is more like 600k. They counted all the duplicate DAZN charges.

Comment

Originally posted by pretty boy_ View Post

Oh heeeeeeere we go Lmao....

You think Hoya was pulling huge PPV numbers when he was fight Yori Boy and Castillejo? Hell no, it wasn't until he had the Mega event VS Mayweather. After that all of Oscar's buyers became Mayweather's buyers just like all of Garcia's Instagram followers all started following Tank after the fight.

Expect these PPV numbers to increase from here on out. The new face of Boxing's reign has just begun.

​​​​​​
                  We not talking about Oscar we talking about Tank and Garcia's history both those guys came together and made the event I highly doubt Tank is going to start selling a million ppv fighting c listers.

Right now you don't know who's following who Tank could very well go back to doing the numbers he was doing.

In the meanwhile just pray he don't start cherrypicking c listers and past prime name fighters like Floyd did

Comment

Working...
                  X