Gervonta Davis vs Ryan Garcia did 960,000 PPV buys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gervonta Davis vs Ryan Garcia did 960,000 PPV buys

Credit: Rick Glaser

It takes 2 to tango, as they say. Ryan Garcia played his part and helped with the promotion in a big way.

Tanks next move will be interesting.

Interesting fact: this fight did 85k more buys than Wilder vs Fury 2 (875k)

Well since it's coming from Glaser you have to multiply that by 2 so 1.9 Million is the more accurate number which is great. I'll give Garcia credit for 300 thousand of that. The sport is on the rise again now that we have a new face of boxing. Can't wait to buy the next one. Tank wants all the smoke.
    Motorcity Cobra Motorcity Cobra likes this.

Comment

Tank is gonna he begging Ryan to come back cuz he won't get anywhere near that number with anyone else.
      garfios garfios likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Regge View Post
        Tank is gonna he begging Ryan to come back cuz he won't get anywhere near that number with anyone else.
        You better hope so. How else are we going to get the fights we all want to see? Promoters aren’t in the habit of losing money.

Comment

Originally posted by pretty boy_ View Post
          Well since it's coming from Glaser you have to multiply that by 2 so 1.9 Million is the more accurate number which is great. I'll give Garcia credit for 300 thousand of that. The sport is on the rise again now that we have a new face of boxing. Can't wait to buy the next one. Tank wants all the smoke.
          wtf did tank ever pull those kinds of numbers as a solo act absolutely not

both those guys made the fight split it 50/50 and call it a day

floyd boys always overexaggerating s**t
          bigsmoothh bigsmoothh likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by pretty boy_ View Post
            Please take your tongue out of Haymon and pbc's b*mholes.

Comment

Rick Glaser.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                Rick Glaser.
                You been listening to the pro pbc YT channels and believe their utter SH**E?

Comment

I thought we stopped citing that dumbass Glaser as a credible source years ago?

Comment

Ricky G is great at triggering the haters lol. Gets the real numbers & brings out the agents lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X