Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Benavidez Sr. Has No Problem With With Beterbiev Showdown: "He's a F------ Animal But David Is Ready"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Benavidez Sr. Has No Problem With With Beterbiev Showdown: "He's a F------ Animal But David Is Ready"

Jose Benavidez Sr. has shouted from the mountaintops that no one, absolutely no one, will defeat his son, David Benavidez. Thus far, Benavidez Sr.'s bravado has been proven true as the current WBC interim super middleweight title holder has sliced through his competition.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Anyone who gets a shot at Beterbiev should take it.....at 38/39 years old, he's there for the taking if you can fight a smart fight
    Jayallday9 Jayallday9 likes this.

Comment

I hope the fight gets made, otherwise, this is just talk and clout chasing. Benavidez's frame and length are such that he can be a big light heavyweight and in a year or two campaign at cruiserweight.

Comment

Interesting to see PBCult guys calling out non-PBC fighters lately a lot.
        What happened to "stay in your lane", "wrong side of the street" or "we do only in-house fights"?
        Fuk them! Let them drown in their own business model with all the fake belts that mainly WBA & WBC are throwing at them on a daily basis.
        When crooks are drowning, just don't help them.​

Comment

Damn, no one calls out Beterbiev.

But David Benavidez wants that smoke.

Comment

I don't know if Benavidez is "ready", but hats off to him if he pursues this fight for real.

Comment

Morrell is even more difficult to beat than Beterbiev. That would be a fantastic fight now, Benavidez-Morrell.
              SteelFist01 SteelFist01 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
                Morrell is even more difficult to beat than Beterbiev. That would be a fantastic fight now, Benavidez-Morrell.
                Not sure if Morrell would be more difficult than Beterbiev, but I would like to see it. Morrell seems to be ready for Benavidez physically, but not sure about mentally. But, I do want to see both fights eventually...

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
                  Lol no he’s not. Morrell has done absolutely nothing yet.

Comment

Everyone talks a big game about wanting to face Beterbiev but very few want the smoke.

Comment

Working...
                    X