Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Wants Bivol Rematch At 175; Feels Fans Will Complain About Bringing Bivol Down To 168

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah right, I feel Bivol beats him at 168 too. However, I commend Canelo for wanting to face him again, especially as the first fight was not even, closely contested.
    greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
      someone thinks canelo wants to lose cuz he has built in excuse LMAO...
      Comprehension is not within your skillset. Its called contingency plans, IF he loses, he already has his excuses of fighting outside his weight class against the bigger man, and he was CHASING GREATNESS. I would show you in pictures or sign language, but you might just be slow.

Comment

I just think Bivol has his number..

Comment

Originally posted by PRchamp View Post
          So we’re going to ignore the fact that Canelo is holding the 168lb belts hostage till 2024 and the all alphabet bodies let him do this last year as well?

Canelo’s career has been stale ever since the move to DAZN, his PPV numbers have been abysmal except the Plant fight which was a fight the fans actually cared about and he getting overpaid since Eddie Hearn is infatuated thinking Canelo was going to make them $$$ and that’s not the case. Not even the boxing world cares about this fight this weekend, only Canelo man fans do.
          Corruption at its finest. The Benavide, mandatory is due for March 2024. But Sulaiman is dead silent

Comment

Working...
          X