Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Davis-Garcia Rematch, If They Do It Down The Line, Could Do 4 Million Homes Easy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smash View Post
    pigs will fly
    ***** University joins the Big East Conference-

Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post

The only 1 he might be able to beat is Teofimo but Teofimo most likely loses to Taylor so that fight will lose marketablity before it even gets there.

I have a feeling Ryan will face Jose Zepeda next. If Jose isnt completely shot, I have Zepeda by stoppage.
      I only say Teofimo IF HE BEATS TAYLOR!

Comment

De La Hoya just better hope and pray that Ryan stays with GBP after the way they abandoned him. I wouldn't be surprised if he refuses to fight under them and signed with Mayweather Promotions since he's been obsessed with everything over there for years.

Comment

There are plenty of options for Garcia just stay away from ****ers, Taylor is done and will lose to lopez

Comment

Delusional. It wasn't an entertaining or competitive fight. Tank won't rematch him unless there is another rehydration clause and Ryan won't agree to one. Neither of these two will be in a bigger PPV fight than what they did last week. It was a one-off.

Comment

Why is oscar acting like this was a back and forth fight until the KO?? lmao.

Comment

Honestly, almost no one wants to see a rematch. It was conclusive and a very clear victory for the better boxer.

It was one and done, but it did some great business. Credit to them.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  Oscar De La Hoya realizes that a rematch between Gervonta Davis and Ryan Garcia won't happen anytime soon. If Davis and Garcia eventually fight again, however, Garcia's promoter predicted that their rematch would do much bigger business on pay-per-view than their successful first fight. "The Golden Boy," who prognosticated that their April
                  [Click Here To Read More]
                  ———
                  This clown also predicted last week’s fight would do 2 million PPV.

Comment

Maybe he's thinking of Canelo/Mayweather and projecting. Both lost badly after giving into weight demands but I think that is where the comparison ends. Canelo, like him or hate him, was a serious professional. Ryan does not appear to be made of that material.

Comment

Why is oscar talking about a rematch lmao. You have to be competitive to warrant rematches. People bought the first fight because their was bad blood, 2 undefeated fighters in their primes and people genuinely believed princess Ry had a shot. That will not be the case moving forward. Nobody thinks Ryan can beat Davis anymore. No one will pay to watch him quit again. Oscar can put him in with overmatched competition and soft touches but no one will ever believe he can beat stank. Anyone buying a rematch will be tuning in to see see if Ryan gets slept. Which he won’t cause he’ll quit before that happens. Rematch doesn’t do more than 250k.

Comment

Working...
                      X