Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jarrell Miller: I Told a Lot of People Not to Sleep on Big Zhang; Gave Joyce a New York Beatdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some old heads in this thread. Love to see it

Comment

Well after Zhang arguably beat flip, there was no reason to doubt zhang. Only reason to justify still underestimating Zhang was to accuse flip of being a bum!? Flip was an olympian and beat up wilder in sparring and touted as one to look out for so no point in trying to rubbish flip.

Comment

In other words, Big Belly Miller wants to fight UK retreads. Why isn't he calling out Frank Sanchez, Otto Wallin or Anderson?

Comment

Miller, fight somebody good, finally. How about Wallin?
          BlackRobb BlackRobb likes this.

Comment

Let’s hope not sharing needless

Comment

Originally posted by BlackRobb View Post
              In other words, Big Belly Miller wants to fight UK retreads. Why isn't he calling out Frank Sanchez, Otto Wallin or Anderson?
              lol you know why, Brits are big pay for easy work, Canelo built his ascendancy by feasting on Brits.

Comment

'In other words, Big Belly Miller wants to fight UK retreads. Why isn't he calling out Frank Sanchez, Otto Wallin or Anderson?'

Because no-one wants to fight a PED cheating toe-rag & I don't think anyone much wants to see it. The Whyte fight makes sense because Dillian isn't exactly pristine himself & he's got nowhere else to go. I hope Chisora quits, although, TBH, it is probably too late to avoid irreparable, inoperable brain damage.

Comment

Working...
                X