Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shakur Stevenson: Ryan Garcia Was At 'Preschool' Level, Gervonta Davis Looked 'Real Sharp'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shakur is jealous of Ryan..

Comment

Loma is anyways coming for Shakur once he whips Haney.

Comment

Originally posted by GBP4LIFE View Post
        Shakur is jealous of Ryan..
        I realize that you personally are responsible for the cleanliness of Oscars testicles, but why in the phuck would Stevenson be jealous of a fight that just flunked his first major test via quit job?

Bad news skippy, GBP is on life support. Cryin Ryan just pulled a quit job vs his first real test, Ramírez lost baaadly to Bivol (still can’t believe you said that was a close fight) and their welterweight sensation (Ortiz) is seriously ill and may never fight again. You need a new hero to start making ridiculous posts about.
        Last edited by just the facts; 04-30-2023, 01:34 PM.

Comment

he looked very amateurish launching in with that left hook every time

Comment

Originally posted by jackblack008 View Post
            Loma is anyways coming for Shakur once he whips Haney.
            Do you really think this version of Lomachenko can beat either? Haney mayyyyyyyybe but Stevenson? Not a chance…….

Comment

I thought Shakur was on point. Very sharp & astute. You can tell he has a good ring IQ but it made me laugh when he said about Ryan 'He was tall for no reason'. I know exactly what he meant but if you don't know boxing you'd just think 'what a mad-ass remark'!

I
              n an ideal world Tank fights winner of Haney-Lomachenko. I think they'd like to marinate Tank v Shakur a little but TBH I've seen so many great fights either not happen or happen way too late because they were left to marinate. I'd love to see Tank v Shakur sooner than later.

Comment

ryan proved he doesnt have the talent, just the looks

Comment

Just the facts: Lomachenko is very skilled & thoughtful even entering the twilight of his career. Of the 3 Haney is probably the best for him to fight because although Haney seems to have a good ring IQ he probably isn't as smart as Tank or Shakur. At his age Lomackenko can't be chasing all over the ring for his opponent, he has to set a trap & hope they fall in & I don't see Tank or Shakur falling into no traps. Also, Haney may be hurting himself making 135, again, not a problem for Tank or Shakur.

Comment

Life support is selling 1.4 mill buys??

Life support is having the fifth largest gate in Vegas history??

Ok if you say so skippy..

FYI Vergil is very good to go.. I know from inside sources.. if anything he will simply need to move up in weight..

Comment

Working...
                    X