Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Gervonta Davis, Teofimo Lopez, Zhilei Zhang, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ryan Garcia has a lot to learn, even with the raw talent. Tank is the real deal, beats all except, I think Shakur.

But that would be a tough, close fight, Tank vs Shakur. Not that it will happen anytime in the near future.

Compubox, a comment on that. Sometimes I see those numbers and I wonder what they were watching. Punches have to be at least somewhat effective and clean to score. The compubox, sometimes, is all over the place.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post

Yeah like they say boxing u find out real quick what someone is made of. Teo and Ryan both got mad skills but mentally they are a wreck. I just don't understand how both have mental breakdowns when they have EVERYTHING. Money, good looks, mad skills, money, and money....
      Dude, FAMILY

Your family (especially parents) can make you and they can break you.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post

Honestly Teo just needs time away from his dad. Dude outlived his usefulness. Now he just a weird old dude trying to redo his life through his son.
        Yup, is probably the most toxic influence on his son.
        Shadoww702 Shadoww702 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by The D3vil View Post

Yup, is probably the most toxic influence on his son.
          Agreed. He acts like a fool before and after the fights. Dancing trying to be some hipster, etc.Total goofball. Parents should be there for support and not try and be their kids best friend. Let them shine and do their way IMO.
          The D3vil The D3vil likes this.

Comment

Working...
          X