Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shields: Natasha Jonas Did Not Wanna Fight Me; Offered Her A Lot Of Money; I Don't Need Her

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KingGilgamesh View Post

I swear, every Joshua fan is a ****ing moron lol
    No, the moron is you and anyone who gives this idiocy a like. Why? Because i never said what he claimed i did. He made it up. It's a lie. No one said it was a draw. Unless you can show me? I can show your bitterness over the years though towards AJ. I know exactly who you are. Hell, in a thread that isn't even about AJ you've still got him on the mind and want to focus on that instead. A lie i may add. Haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

I'll give you the round and time on the clock Shields was hurt when i watch the fight again and go over it with you. I'll do that tomorrow.
      Shields was never hurt in that fight. She was pushed back into the corner a few times, but each time that happened, she belted your girl with a crisp two-piece. You better not show your face if she loses to Crews-Duzern.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackRobb View Post

Shields was never hurt in that fight. She was pushed back into the corner a few times, but each time that happened, she belted your girl with a crisp two-piece. You better not show your face if she loses to Crews-Duzern.
        Round 6 with 1.10 left on the clock. Shields is hurt by 2 clean shots against the ropes. But she's got the ropes to hold her up. When Shields moved up close to Marshall with her hands up and they both turn, you can see Shields legs give out as she no longer has the ropes as support. They're like jelly. Also the look she gives when pushed against the ropes isn't true to her nature which is spiteful. But a rather sheepish look. A look that shows she knows it's getting hot in the kitchen so to speak.

However, i want to go over rounds 2 and 6 which you claimed were for Shields. Also round 8 where you hopefully tell me what Shields does other than miss with everything she throws like she does for most of the fight, but you denied it.

Marshall is going to lay a smackdown on Crews. But why you'd think i wouldn't be able to show my face should she lose, is anyone's guess. Maybe you could fill me in with the logic there too.
        Last edited by Sid-Knee; 05-04-2023, 08:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X