Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shields: Natasha Jonas Did Not Wanna Fight Me; Offered Her A Lot Of Money; I Don't Need Her

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

You think Shields pushed Marshall back all night when it was in fact the other way round. You even think Crawford won the completed rounds with Kell Brook. That's how dim you are. I asked you to get into it but you ran like everyone else from your side does. It's just natural for you lot. Why would i then take your score cards? Tell me which rounds you had for Shields? But watch you run again like you did the last time.

We don't stack the judges like they do in the US. Look at where they came from.

Maybe you could point out all these supposed 1-2's Shields landed. What round was it? I'm interested. There was volume. But volume of hitting with the inside of the glove and either missing completely, or hitting the gloves of Marshall.

By the way, having a different score card isn't lying. I don't think you understand what lying is actually. But funnily enough, you do a lot of it. You even claim i scored the first AJ-Ruiz fight a draw. Yeah, you made that up like most of what you write.

I'm a troll because i clown you and force you to deflect? Yeah, alright.
    I watched it again and scored it 6-4 Shields this time. A lot of the shots Marshall got credit for missed the mark, but because the UK drunkards scream for missed punches by Marshall, it appears she's landing more than she is.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackRobb View Post

I watched it again and scored it 6-4 Shields this time. A lot of the shots Marshall got credit for missed the mark, but because the UK drunkards scream for missed punches by Marshall, it appears she's landing more than she is.
      You've reversed the punch connect as well now? Every inch of reality turned over. That's handy.

Well, if you've watched the fight again, tell me which rounds you had for Shields? Which rounds did Shields land all these 1-2's in without them being from the inside of the glove?

At least your score card looks a bit more respectful now. All we need to do is bring it in line with truth and you're there.

Lastly, how much did you laugh when watching Shields be pushed back all night even though you said it was the opposite way round? That must be some experience to see your delusion right before you i would imagine?

Comment

You've reversed the punch connect as well now? Every inch of reality turned over. That's handy.

Well, if you've watched the fight again, tell me which rounds you had for Shields? Which rounds did Shields land all these 1-2's in without them being from the inside of the glove?

At least your score card looks a bit more respectful now. All we need to do is bring it in line with truth and you're there.

Lastly, how much did you laugh when watching Shields be pushed back all night even though you said it was the opposite way round? That must be some experience to see your delusion right before you i would imagine?
        I had Shields winning 1, 2, 4, 6, 8 and 10. She did indeed push Marshall back, especially late in the fight when she did what Bradley and Ward said she should and keep it at close range. When she looks at the tape and realizes her immense speed advantage, Shields will make it look easy in the rematch, especially here in America. What happened to Marshall's immense fight-ending power??? Shields barely blinked on the few occasions Marshall landed cleanly.
        Last edited by BlackRobb; 04-30-2023, 11:43 PM.
        The D3vil The D3vil likes this.

Comment

I had Shields winning 1, 2, 4, 6, 8 and 10. She did indeed push Marshall back, especially late in the fight when she did what Bradley and Ward said she should and keep it at close range. When she looks at the tape and realizes her immense speed advantage, Shields will make it look easy in the rematch, especially here in America. What happened to Marshall's immense fight-ending power??? Shields barely blinked on the few occasions Marshall landed cleanly.
          Damn, you've actually given me the rounds in a fight we've discussed. This is a first for you. Give yourself a good slap on the back. It's a huge improvement.

I'll watch and get back to you which 5 rounds i had for whom.

You said Shields pushed Marshall back all night. Now it's "Late in the fight".

Keeping it at close range is what Marshall did. She didn't use her reach and her jab the way i thought she would. In fact, i think her tactics surprised everyone including Shields. But fighting in close quarters isn't pushing someone back. Actually making them move backwards is which is what Marshall forced on Shields.

I agree Shields has the speed advantage. That was never argued otherwise.

Marshall can punch, but when you smother yourself from the get go and don't allow yourself the room you need to get the proper angles, you're not exactly going to be punching your hardest. If they do rematch, i expect Marshall will not be doing those tactics again.

Sorry, but the only one who got hurt in the fight was Shields. At one point late in the fight i thought the stoppage was on the cards. But Claressa got her second wind and stayed with it.

Comment

Damn, you've actually given me the rounds in a fight we've discussed. This is a first for you. Give yourself a good slap on the back. It's a huge improvement.

I'll watch and get back to you which 5 rounds i had for whom.

You said Shields pushed Marshall back all night. Now it's "Late in the fight".

Keeping it at close range is what Marshall did. She didn't use her reach and her jab the way i thought she would. In fact, i think her tactics surprised everyone including Shields. But fighting in close quarters isn't pushing someone back. Actually making them move backwards is which is what Marshall forced on Shields.

I agree Shields has the speed advantage. That was never argued otherwise.

Marshall can punch, but when you smother yourself from the get go and don't allow yourself the room you need to get the proper angles, you're not exactly going to be punching your hardest. If they do rematch, i expect Marshall will not be doing those tactics again.

Sorry, but the only one who got hurt in the fight was Shields. At one point late in the fight i thought the stoppage was on the cards. But Claressa got her second wind and stayed with it.
            Shields was never hurt. Ever. Most of the shots Marshall managed to land were of the "huff & puff" variety that Clarissa shrugged off. Shields will completely wash Savannah in a rematch. There won't even be a rematch if Marshall can't beat Crews-Duzern.

Comment

OH LOOK, boys and girls. It's the infamous Sid-Knee from the UK, everyone's favorite TROLL. He pulls lies out of his arse like a lawnmower pulls up weeds.

I'm not even a big Shields fan at all, but I had her easily winning 7-3. If the fight was anywhere near as close as you claim, the judges in the UK would have found a way to work their Katie Taylor magic and give it to Marshall. Shields hit your girl with so many 1-2s, her head was spinning. Power is not Shields' game. Volume is, and she landed considerably more shots over the course of ten rounds. Only trolls, dunces and folks intoxicated on fish 'n chips believe that fight was close.

According to you, the first Joshua-Ruiz fight should have been a draw. Please put your Crayons away -- do not eat them!
              I swear, every Joshua fan is a ****ing moron lol
              The D3vil The D3vil likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by KingGilgamesh View Post

I swear, every Joshua fan is a ****ing moron lol
                #Facts

Comment

Marshall, the one who pushed Shields back all night was the one on the back foot? The only people who saw this are people detached from reality. Reality has it the other way round. Not only that, but i had it a draw. Shields slapped with most of her shots but still missed the vast majority of them. Watch it again like i asked you to last time and see. It's actually hilarious at how many miss or hit the gloves.
                  You gotta be British.

BlackRobb BlackRobb likes this.

Comment

Shields was never hurt. Ever. Most of the shots Marshall managed to land were of the "huff & puff" variety that Clarissa shrugged off. Shields will completely wash Savannah in a rematch. There won't even be a rematch if Marshall can't beat Crews-Duzern.
                    I'll give you the round and time on the clock Shields was hurt when i watch the fight again and go over it with you. I'll do that tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by The D3vil View Post

You gotta be British.
                      What did i write that isn't factual? You've got to be specific.

Comment

Working...
                      X