Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zelfa Barrett's Manager: "We've Been Told Cordina Is Next"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Zelfa Barrett's Manager: "We've Been Told Cordina Is Next"

Zelfa Barrett could soon be set for another crack on the world stage. The former IBF super-featherweight title challenger took on Shavkat Rakhimov for the vacant title last November and was stopped inside nine rounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I didn't like how Barrett never avenged his first defeat. Didn't think he deserved the first title shot so not sure he should be getting another already.

Cordina should go for Foster or Valdez sooner rather than later. He can win both those fights especially vs Valdez imo.
    Mick Higgs Mick Higgs likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
      I didn't like how Barrett never avenged his first defeat. Didn't think he deserved the first title shot so not sure he should be getting another already.

Cordina should go for Foster or Valdez sooner rather than later. He can win both those fights especially vs Valdez imo.
      You truly don’t know boxing he was lucky to get a shot in the first place and one fight back expects to fight for the title.

If he gets the shot he will lose he has no chin bit like his mate Lyndon.

Comment

When's Cacace get his go?

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post

You truly don’t know boxing he was lucky to get a shot in the first place and one fight back expects to fight for the title.
          Isn't that the exact same thing I just said?

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post

Isn't that the exact same thing I just said?
            I read what you posted wrongly.

Comment

I don't think Barrett's done enough to warrent the Cordina fight, it's just fa$t £ddie trying to work an in house flanker & cream all the ca$h. Foster or Valdez next for Joe please!

Comment

Working...
              X