No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Devin Haney: My Era As P4P No. 1 Is Around The Corner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Devin Haney: My Era As P4P No. 1 Is Around The Corner

HOLLYWOOD, Calif. - Devin Haney is demanding his paid dues. The undisputed lightweight champion Haney (29-0, 15 KOs) wants to make sure that he gets the proper credit that he deserves if he steps away victorious against Vasiliy Lomachenko (17-2, 11 KOs) on May 20 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas on ESPN+ pay-per-view.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lol what? Beating Loma now isn't worth p4p no.1 spot

Comment

Originally posted by Von Elias View Post
      Lol what? Beating Loma now isn't worth p4p no.1 spot
      Honestly it's never been worth that. Haney certainly got the short end of the stick.

Comment

Haney > "I should be P4P #1 anyway" - off of beating Kambosos twice? Delusional? Moi?

Comment

But didn't you yourself call Loma old back in 2020, Devin? Now how does that work
          blackbakers blackbakers Sayithowitisuk Bob like this.

Comment

He has great skills. Is he great? He should get kudos for fighting Loma. If he wins AND takes another great fight after and wins, he is great.

Comment

Beating Loma now, doesnt make you p4p #1. If you beat him and defend and beat Shakur then youll be headed in the right direction.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyborg Fangerloo View Post
                He has great skills. Is he great? He should get kudos for fighting Loma. If he wins AND takes another great fight after and wins, he is great.
                Not many people like Haney, there are many reasons. He isn't exciting and explosiveness or a knockout artlist like the other 135lbers. However, he is a great technical boxer... and I like him the most out of the top dogs in the Lightweight division.

I'd say majority of the casuals don't like Haney, too bad though, he holds all the belts at 135lb.
                Cyborg Fangerloo Cyborg Fangerloo likes this.

Comment

If Haney wants to be regarded as the best P4P fighter of his era then he must fight and defeat Gervonta Davis.

Comment

If Haney beats Loma then its a far better win than Tank beating a YT/IG influencer in Ryan Garcia and thats a fact but I doubt Tank would fight Haney, unless Haney would have a contractual rehydration weight clause too. lol

Comment

Working...
                    X