No announcement yet.

Ryan Garcia GOT EXPOSED. He's The Shawn Mendes of Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Offensive Wizardry View Post

is oscar running out of cocaine money already?

this was a terrible way to manage a potential cash cow.

terrible matchmaking from oscar!!!!
    Wasn't Oscar he tried talking sense into the stupid kid but he doesn't lite threatened to leave if fight not made. RYAN is done with boxing he just wanted a payday that's it.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Mero View Post

Hes a boxer for sure. But what has he done prior to this fight? Campbell and Fortuna being his best wins? Cmon now.
      cant blame boxing fans for expecting more from ryan garcia.

i blame the false advertisement.

aka media.

#1 source of political, social, and moral chaos in american society.
      El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

you been in the ring with rehydration clauses?

please.

he signed the contract. not to mention he's still young and could manipulate his weight more easily. not to mention there was no evidence of ryan being affected by the catchweight.

no, he got messed up mentally. it had nothing to do with the weight.

he thought he could bully the smaller fighter a couple of times but when he finally realized he bit off more than he could chew and he really wasnt at this level.....

suddenly he got "anxious"
        suddenly he got "bored"

If the clause had NO affect...why was Davis adamant about said clause?

Even Spence said it... "that boy been in the tub all day" trying to make weight... Oscar is a sucker for allowing Tank's Mayweather special contract to be signed.

Fight will forever have an asterisk as a result. *** KO via CLAUS

Comment

Originally posted by PeasantCrusha View Post
          Nonsense....Shawn Mendes has access to water before a concert.

Admit that you hate that pretty MFer but stop pretending Tank wanted the smoke without clauses and camp spies etc.

Shooky Draino Davis

Comment

Originally posted by PeasantCrusha View Post

If the clause had NO affect...why was Davis adamant about said clause?

Even Spence said it... "that boy been in the tub all day" trying to make weight... Oscar is a sucker for allowing Tank's Mayweather special contract to be signed.

Fight will forever have an asterisk as a result. *** KO via CLAUS
            why did pacquiao use catchweights?
            why did floyd?
            why did ray leonard?

maybe if oscar stopped snorting the devil's dust, he could strategize and see things more clearly and developed ryan better and matched him up slowly and develop him as a boxer first instead of being a social media icon.

instead, ryan garcia would just have to settle for being the shawn mendes of boxing.

Comment

you been in the ring with rehydration clauses?

please.

he signed the contract. not to mention he's still young and could manipulate his weight more easily. not to mention there was no evidence of ryan being affected by the catchweight.

no, he got messed up mentally. it had nothing to do with the weight.

he thought he could bully the smaller fighter a couple of times but when he finally realized he bit off more than he could chew and he really wasnt at this level.....

suddenly he got "anxious"
              suddenly he got "bored"

I know what it’s like to fight lighter than you’re comfortable with. How bout you?

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post

I know what it’s like to fight lighter than you’re comfortable with. How bout you?
                so that's a no?

you've never fought anybody with a rehydration clause.

and yes, ive fought in lighter conditions than im normally used to.

ryan showed no effects of the catchweight.

ryan's problem wasnt physical.

it was a mental/heart problem.

Comment

so that's a no?

you've never fought anybody with a rehydration clause.

and yes, ive fought in lighter conditions than im normally used to.

ryan showed no effects of the catchweight.

ryan's problem wasnt physical.

it was a mental/heart problem.
                  Listen young lady. If you did, you would KNOW. Remind me of a woman.
                  Go get some Midol and change your pad. You’ll be right as rain in the morning.

Comment

RIGHT RIGHT RIGHT.

you aint fooling me. you might have "enjoyed" watching tank as opposed to floyd (i mean, most people would lol), but we all know you supported ryan because tank is with floyd.

no need to front.

that is NOT THE FACTS OF LIFE LMAOOOOO.

who told you about this? who told you about the "facts of life?"

a 5 year old?

anxious is the OPPOSITE OF BORED.

he stated he was anxious. that was his word. anxious people arent bored. that's why they are anxious.

that "anxious feeling" wasnt about ryan being bored (LOL) that was due to the fact that he couldnt figure out how to attack tank's southpaw style. barely having a right hand will do that to you especially when you are facing a southpaw. there's nothing "boring" about the feeling out process, trying to figure out your opponents fighting pattern and rhythm. that's why the word ANXIOUS was used.

if you ever laced up the gloves you would know there's nothing "BORING" about the feeling out process. it could take half the fight. it drains a lot out of you mentally, not just physically.

no its not hard to figure out.

why are you having such a hard time then?

yes, he was bored. he wasnt anxious.

I ROOT FOR SQUEAKY CLEAN FIGHTERS.

i was rooting for ryan garcia until he decided to get tattoos and act and talk like a thug.

far too many fake wanna be floyds and imported personas (and tattoos) like connor mcgregors.

the strong silent types are frowned upon in this time period.

its all about feelings and rewarding kardashian dillon brooks attention seeking behavior.

I had a post not too far before the fight happened that said, I didn't care who won as long as they put on a good show. I honestly had no caring of who won the fight. I don't care that Tank has Fraud Jr. whispering sweet lullabies in his ear whenever the camera is on Tank. Thankfully Tank is nothing like Jr. in the ring and I can appreciate that just as any boxing fan who likes to a see puncher score KOs.

You're taking the word anxious and bored too literal. Someone who is sitting around bored can have anxious feelings of wanting to do something. If Ryan was just dancing around the ring and realized no action was happening between either one of them, this could of made him feel bored in the ring and to act upon that feeling because... he... was... anxious. Anxious to make the fight exciting, anxious to give the fans what they wanted, anxious to try and do some damage, whatever it may have been.

I'm not saying Ryan was literally bored in the ring and was about to yawn right before he threw a combination because he had nothing better to do with his day.

Comment

Working...
                    X