• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tank will clip him before the 12th.

Comment

Originally posted by Quiksilva View Post
      Devin "The Dream" Haney vs. Gervonta "Tank" Davis at 135lbs Lightweight

No catchweights, no rehydration clauses; nothing. As long you make the weight 135lbs on weigh-in day and you can come in on any weight on fight night.

Who wins, why and how?

It's an intriguing match up for sure, but many (including myself) thinks Haney outboxes Davis to a point decision.

The only con is Devin Haney's chin and would he be able to fold under pressure against Tank's power is my concern, because Jorge Linares hit Haney with a shot that wobbled him, imagine if it was Tank's punch that connected?

What do you think?
      I’m going with tank, he gets underestimated often because of how slow he starts but he’s actually pretty smart, just taking his time and sets them big shots later on.. pretty good IQ and fight instincts, very solid chin. Though I think Haney is the better boxer, he’ll lack the power to actually dent tank. Tank needs a better strategy but i’m gonna root for him from now on.

Comment

I like Haney in this. Tank might catch him a couple times but Haney has a significantly higher boxing IQ and skills than anyone Tank has fought.

Haney UD.

Comment

Working...
        X