Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gabe Rosado: It's Time To Wrap It Up, Give My Knowledge To Younger Fighters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A guy who made a respectable career out of sheer grit. Hats off to Gabe. Hope he finds happiness outside the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
      A guy who made a respectable career out of sheer grit. Hats off to Gabe. Hope he finds happiness outside the ring.
      Rosado probably won't be HOF-bound, but your first sentence would make for a great introduction. Chisora is another one.

Comment

I'm glad the ZUrdo fight fell thru. Rosado didn't need that fight at this stage of his career.

rosado will be remembered as a warrior. Stallone saw him get his head beat in against GGG then decided to cast him in his Rocky movies. he won imo. his legacy is immortalized.

Comment

I wonder how his career would have gone had he taken the mandatory shot with K9 Bundrage back in 2012 instead of the GGG fight
          kiaba360 kiaba360 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
            He said he wants to share his knowledge of the boxing business and training with young fighters. Pretty sure someone who has been a pro boxer for 18 yrs, has fought on nearly every major platform against multiple elite fighters and has been trained and guided by some of the best in the sport (including Freddie Roach, Bhop, Briscoe) has some knowledge that he can share with others. After all, you’re a guy who calls himself chicken on a boxing website and that doesn’t stop you from sharing your input.
            What could you expect from a chicken? He has the nerve to call himself chicken, so he has no qualm's in making idiotic statement's such as this one.
            eco1 eco1 Jab jab boom Jab jab boom like this.

Comment

if DAZN was smart (which they arent) theyd hire Gabe as a commentator asap

Comment

Originally posted by TheIronMike View Post
                I wonder how his career would have gone had he taken the mandatory shot with K9 Bundrage back in 2012 instead of the GGG fight
                Great memory. I'm pretty sure if you go back far enough in my comment history, you'd see me criticizing the **** outta his decision to face GGG lol. He could've potentially put himself in line for Canelo, probably gotten stopped though.
                Last edited by kiaba360; 04-23-2023, 07:53 PM.

Comment

He was a really tough fighter, gave it his all in every fight. All the best to Rosado.

Comment

Wish Gabe all the best and hope he has hobbies that can keep him busy and feeling fulfilled after boxing. I admit I ragged on Gabe a lot for getting televised fights and losing a lot of them, but he always tried his best, for better or worst.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post

Great memory. I'm pretty sure if you go back far enough in my comment history, you'd see me criticizing the **** outta his decision to face GGG lol. He could've potentially put himself in line for Canelo, probably gotten stopped though.
                      Yup, I remember it vividly because at the time I thought it was one of the dumbest decisions. K9 was old and ripe for the taking as well. I think the decision to move up was due to him not maintaining 154 anymore.

Comment

Working...
                      X