Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Top 135 lbs boxer would have knock out zombie garcia.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Right on cue daggum suddenly has an issue with CW’s or rehydration clauses. When a fighter he likes does it, he wont say a word.
    People are littreally ignoring him at this point. He has flown out of control into full turd mode. I understand ure gripes but the level of crying and wining while being very misinformed is remedial lol people are littreally ignoring him at this point in his tears of rage.
    The Big Dunn The Big Dunn likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by EmpiresBoxing View Post
      Garcia was so weak because he was severely drained and add the rehydration clause he's like a walking zombie in the fight and i'm sure every top 135 lbs boxer would have knock him out much earlier than round 7.
      What top 135'er you talking about?? Weightdraining is a !@#$#@!er. It eliminates your left hook, boxing intelligence and your heart?
      Who put a ******* to Garcia's head to sign.​ Props to Garcia.
      Last edited by Toprope; 04-23-2023, 09:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post

Yeah cept that's not true. I never liked catch weights and i said so. It was Floyd fans who had the catch weight crusade just like their ped crusade but they dropped those when Floyd and canelo started doing both. And Rehydration clauses? Floyd fans literally used to make things up and say pac forced his opponents to do that, now Floyd Jr is actually doing it and they don't care at all. That is the essence of being a fanboy. You might as well join scientology. I'm sure you would if Floyd told you to do it. Take everything you have ever liked in your life, If Floyd told you not to like them you wouldn't. Take every opinion you have ever had. If Floyd told you to change them you would. That's not me. That's you. Literally you. Classic projection.
        Well he does have a point there.

Comment

Working...
        X