Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia's Father Doesn't Believe Stevenson Has Earned Shot at Haney-Lomachenko Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia's Father Doesn't Believe Stevenson Has Earned Shot at Haney-Lomachenko Winner

Thus far, becoming a unified world champion at 130 pounds has been the crowning achievement in the young career of Shakur Stevenson. However, after failing to strip those final few pounds from his body last year, the former Olympic silver medalist made the decision to move up in weight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Why anybody should care what Ryan Garcia's father thinks?

Comment

Originally posted by Von Elias View Post
      Why anybody should care what Ryan Garcia's father thinks?
      Exactly! Who is Ryan Garcia's father? How are his thought's relevant or note worthy in the sport of boxing? As far as I know he's just a fighter's father, that's it period.
      Stevenson is quite possibly the best pure boxer in the whole sport of boxing. It is at least my opinion that Stevenson has has earned a shot at the winner of Lomachenko vs Haney. More than his own son has earned a fight at Davis, so what the hell is he talking about?

Comment

This dude has some audacity. His son is literally getting the most undeserved big Ppv fight I’ve ever seen in the sport.
        Boricua181 Boricua181 Smash Smash like this.

Comment

Stevenson hasn’t earned it..

he missed weight and was stripped of his previous title..

meanwhile, has fought no one at 135.

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post

Exactly! Who is Ryan Garcia's father? How are his thought's relevant or note worthy in the sport of boxing? As far as I know he's just a fighter's father, that's it period.
            Stevenson is quite possibly the best pure boxer in the whole sport of boxing. It is at least my opinion that Stevenson has has earned a shot at the winner of Lomachenko vs Haney. More than his own son has earned a fight at Davis, so what the hell is he talking about?
            why does one need to earn a fight with davis in a division he holds no titles in?

Comment

Originally posted by YOU WILL LOSE View Post

why does one need to earn a fight with davis in a division he holds no titles in?
              Apparently you didn't understand my post, it was in reply to Garcia's father's absolutely ridiculous remark about Stevenson.

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post

Apparently you didn't understand my post, it was in reply to Garcia's father's absolutely ridiculous remark about Stevenson.
                right, in response to what garcia's father said, you responded with the statement:

shakur has done more to earn a shot at haney-loma, more so than garcia has done to earn a shot at davis.

i am asking why does ryan need to earn a shot at davis when davis has no titles in this weightclass?

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                  This dude has some audacity. His son is literally getting the most undeserved big Ppv fight I’ve ever seen in the sport.
                  The dude is obviously a fool when it come's to boxing, or he's just plain lying when he made that statement!
                  Stevenson is a phenom, and can literally fight anyone in the division in which he choose's to fight at.

Comment

Stevenson is a two division champ, and former unified champion. Wtf does he need to earn? Garcia and the rest of them golden girl promotions clowns are too scared to fight him anyway

Comment

Working...
                    X