Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you guys prefer watching PPV fights in the comfort/silence of your own place or in a crowded/noisy place?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you guys prefer watching PPV fights in the comfort/silence of your own place or in a crowded/noisy place?

What do you guys prefer?

At home because I can focus on the fight much better.
    IAmABoxingGuru IAmABoxingGuru likes this.

Comment

i think there is a happy medium. Some good friends- a few who like boxing, and a few ladies who do get into it from time to time.

I think max 10 people works for me for watching PPVS.

IAmABoxingGuru IAmABoxingGuru likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
        At home because I can focus on the fight much better.
        Gotcha. So you're ordering/paying for the fight tomorrow?

Comment

I like watching boxing at my mistresses house

she cooks and aims to please me she doesn’t speak good English and I like shooting wads in her Japanese poon

I think I posted her phots

Comment

With friends at home or in a bar with people if bar gets PPV.

I am not CompuBox operator. So, there is no need to watch lonely. I can rewatch 10x times lonely later if fight is close. Not problem.

Comment

I prefer watching with a group of friends. I've learned about myself, that's it's unwise for me to watch a fight I care anything about, in a public place among people I don't know.

it can get ugly

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
                I prefer watching with a group of friends. I've learned about myself, that's it's unwise for me to watch a fight I care anything about, in a public place among people I don't know.

it can get ugly
                People do say the dumbest **** in public especially those that don't know anything about boxing.
                4truth 4truth likes this.

Comment

I typically prefer my own comforts but I've experienced a PPV in a bar/club that had a boxing crowd and that was AWESOME. Went there for Ward-Kovalev and Canelo-Chavez Jr. While the Canelo-Chavez Jr. fight ******, I recall having one of the most crazy after fight events following Ward-Kovalez. I don't remember too much, but it was an amazing night.

Comment

I prefer just watching at home with the wife. My friends don’t love or understand boxing as much as I do it pains me to hear their dumb analogies. It is rare to find friends who are as excited to watch them big fights.

my wife atleast likes Fury.

Comment

Working...
                    X