No announcement yet.

Garcia is getting starched ??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garcia is getting starched ??

Garcia always was a KO waiting to happen, very unpolished, hurt on the eye watching him box. What has changed ? Tank I consider an elite opponent so Ry is getting starched this time?

Most likely. Especially with the catchweight/rehydration clause/later weigh-in time tactics employed by Team Davis.

Comment

Yeah once he has early success and Tank has him figured out. I’m pulling for Ryan though.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        Most likely. Especially with the catchweight/rehydration clause/later weigh-in time tactics employed by Team Davis.
        Team Davis is really pulling out all the stops, aren't they? lol

Comment

most likely, but then again tank went 12 with a shot crippled gamboa so you never know.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post

Team Davis is really pulling out all the stops, aren't they? lol
            Flexing that A-side muscle.

Comment

Like mentioned with the Rehydration clause yes Ryan is most likely getting stopped probably early too since his punch resistance will be non existent.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

How much does Garcia need to weigh to beat Tank? he cant beat Tank unless he is over 146 pounds?

Comment

Originally posted by elfag View Post

How much does Garcia need to weigh to beat Tank? he cant beat Tank unless he is over 146 pounds?
                  I don’t think he would beat Tank even if he was at his best. But he’d have a better chance if the fight happened at 140, just like Tank’s fight with Barrios did.

Comment

Originally posted by Haka View Post
                    Garcia always was a KO waiting to happen, very unpolished, hurt on the eye watching him box. What has changed ? Tank I consider an elite opponent so Ry is getting starched this time?
                    _____

Comment

Working...
                    X