No announcement yet.

Eddie Hearn leaks news of Fury vs Ruiz Jr on July 22

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post

Except it’s not obviously because Ruiz is scheduled for a final elimination bout , the WBC has never just put someone ina title fight without winning one ,even Breazeale had to defeat Molina to fight Wilder ina scheduled elimination bout that had multiple guys replaced so explain to me how it’s obvious ? Again I was one of the few who said Ruiz is next but it’s not exactly obvious,people will claim it now bc Hearns comments but being ranked number one means nothing in the WBC we all know that . Lol
    You just said the WBC makes their own rules so why would any of that matter?

It is quite obvious, or atleast it's likely. Hearn knows no more than any one else, he's not the first person to suggest Fury will fight Ruiz either. He's just guessing like everyone else.

Comment

I used to be a Fury fan...but it has become too hard now to support him anymore with crap like this. I hope someone KO's him now.
      nghtmr111 nghtmr111 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by shawnkemp804 View Post

Lol the last time I checked Andy Ruiz was the same height when he beat Anthony Joshua. So his height is a none factor. Andy Ruiz is better than Otto Wallin and you saw Fury struggled against him. So if Ruiz is in shape ( For his horrible standards) he could beat Fury.
        Fury is not AJ. I understand your point but their skills levels are different.

Comment

Yes, the same Eddie Hearn who said fury vs wilder first fight wasn’t Happening, then also said he heard that fury is injured for the second wilder fight. Hearn chats so much rubbish I’m shocked his fangirls still dribble up his mess

hearn is just making the educated assumption, he doesn’t know anything

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Giggles View Post
            Yes, the same Eddie Hearn who said fury vs wilder first fight wasn’t Happening, then also said he heard that fury is injured for the second wilder fight. Hearn chats so much rubbish I’m shocked his fangirls still dribble up his mess

hearn is just making the educated assumption, he doesn’t know anything
            UFC is also confirmed for July 22 in London. So July 22 for Fury is 100% not the date of his next fight.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post

Fury is not AJ. I understand your point but their skills levels are different.
              What did Fury do in this career that would put him past mentally focused AJ? Fury beat a old Wlad by running. AJ beat a old Wlad. Tyson Fury beat no skilled Wilder and that is it. In any case Andy Ruiz is still better than Otto Wallin ( Which isn't saying much because Ruiz isn't that good). So if Wallin could do well and even hurt Fury in the 12th round a in shape for his standards Andy Ruiz has a good chance of beating Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by shawnkemp804 View Post

What did Fury do in this career that would put him past mentally focused AJ? Fury beat a old Wlad by running. AJ beat a old Wlad. Tyson Fury beat no skilled Wilder and that is it. In any case Andy Ruiz is still better than Otto Wallin ( Which isn't saying much because Ruiz isn't that good). So if Wallin could do well and even hurt Fury in the 12th round a in shape for his standards Andy Ruiz has a good chance of beating Fury.
                He uses his jab better. He actually has defensive moves, uses his height, etc. AJ is more robotic and in his last fight he was thinking way too much. I saw Fury get up 4 times against Wilder and arguably win the fights. He showed resilience.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                  I used to be a Fury fan...but it has become too hard now to support him anymore with crap like this. I hope someone KO's him now.
                  Who will rid of us this troublesome priest?

Comment

Working...
                  X