Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would Canelo do against Andre Wards opponents?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Silence View Post

I hate Floyd but seeing him as (arguably) best H2H fighter ever.
    I hate GGG but seeing him as H2H monster.
    I hate Joshua but seeing him as actually very underrated boxer from range.

Never quote me without working on me anymore. I am pretty objective in terms of skills.
    Nothing objective about this. Nothing but hyperbole.

Canelo destroys every single Ward opponent at 168. At 175, 2016 Kovalev could outpoint him.

What fighters has Canelo "destroyed" on the level of Froch or Kessler? 2 questionable wins over past prime Golovkin at 160. Questionable win over Lara at 154. Close decision win over Jacobs at 160. His best wins at 168 were Plant and Billy Joe Sanders. Neither are on the level of Froch or Kessler and those fights were competitive for as long as they lasted. But he "destroys" every Ward opponent at 168? FOH with that BS.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post

Nothing objective about this. Nothing but hyperbole.

What fighters has Canelo "destroyed" on the level of Froch or Kessler? 2 questionable wins over past prime Golovkin at 160. Questionable win over Lara at 154. Close decision win over Jacobs at 160. His best wins at 168 were Plant and Billy Joe Sanders. Neither are on the level of Froch or Kessler and those fights were competitive for as long as they lasted. But he "destroys" every Ward opponent at 168? FOH with that BS.
      You just wanna attention but I ain't that guy.

You can make Regge angry not me.

Comment

You just wanna attention but I ain't that guy.

You can make Regge angry not me.
        Bye

Comment

Alvarez would of not won the super six tournament, both Carl Froch and Ward would of beaten Alvarez.

Comment

Working...
          X