No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tank-Garcia: What We Don't Know is Part of The Fun

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tank-Garcia: What We Don't Know is Part of The Fun

By Cliff Rold - Has there been a major event quite like Gervonta Davis-Ryan Garcia in recent memory? Hopes are high heading into this Saturday (Showtime/DAZN PPV, 8 PM EST) by those who count the chips in boxing. Fans are hoping for at least a good fight but the business of boxing is looking at this as a potential blockbuster, perhaps the first of several over the next few years around lightweight and Jr. welterweight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

KingRy by KO
    WamBamSam23 WamBamSam23 likes this.

Comment

The winner should get the contents of JJ Abrams' box. Time to reveal the mystery of its contents. Nash out - Boxingscene Hall of Famer who resides in England.

Comment

Garcia by early highlight real ko

Comment

Interesting comparison to Holmes-Cooney.

Comment

I hope that the fight live's up to the hype!

Comment

Originally posted by GFunk23 View Post
              Interesting comparison to Holmes-Cooney.
              It is an interesting comparison, what an imagination Cliff Rold has!
              Oregonian Oregonian likes this.

Comment

tank the tard. I get my kicks watching that dummy try and put sentences together lol.
                Hype job Hype job likes this.

Comment

Davis is being so frickin hyped up. He has ko power and it has bailed him out. He isn't a great boxer. Tank is suddenly this "complete fighter" who will school Garcia It is an interesting fight but I think alot of people will be surprised at how easy Garcia beats him.

Anything can happen in boxing, Tank could land a big one. But the odds in this fight are off and Davis sounds nervous to me. Ryan can crack and has all of the physical advantages.

Comment

What the hell was this article going on about?
                    sjic2 Brian T likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X