Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bob Arum on Pacquiao Potentially Fighting Conor Benn: 'That's Sort of Sad'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
    Wasn't Arum the promoter of Ali vs. Holmes? That should've NEVER happened!
    Bob has morals if he isn't making a dollar from the fight lmao
    Bronx2245 Bronx2245 baroidi baroidi like this.

Comment

Hope Pacquiao doesn't go for it.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
        To be fair Bob, he could say the same about your promoting career, like go sit your old asS down!
        If Arum has retired at a normal age he'd be dead by now - these guys like Arum, Don King, Rupert Murdoch - what do you think it is that keeps them going ? I'll tel you - great medical care and a brew of passion/ambition/greed/desire to stay relevant
        BlackRobb BlackRobb likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post

If Arum has retired at a normal age he'd be dead by now - these guys like Arum, Don King, Rupert Murdoch - what do you think it is that keeps them going ? I'll tel you - great medical care and a brew of passion/ambition/greed/desire to stay relevant
          As much as I dislike all 3, you are correct.
          SteveM SteveM likes this.

Comment

It was surprising to hear that Pacquiao might come back against Benn.

Pacman is still reasonably sharp, not bad at 44, but it's tough to beat a top ten welterweight now probably.

Also, the whole issue around Conor Benn, that's another topic.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Coleman View Post

As much as I dislike all 3, you are correct.
              Yep - they are not like-able at all - but as I'm getting up there in age I pay more attention to this chit

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
                It was surprising to hear that Pacquiao might come back against Benn.

Pacman is still reasonably sharp, not bad at 44, but it's tough to beat a top ten welterweight now probably.

Also, the whole issue around Conor Benn, that's another topic.
                The pacman who beat Thurman - I do believe that Pac would beat this Benn - but does that Pac still exist?

Comment

sad that floyd and manny are reduced to this.

smh.

at least pac is fighting boxers while floyd is figthing mma midgets who are not allowed to use mma moves.
                  Last edited by Offensive Wizardry; 04-17-2023, 05:10 PM.

Comment

I’d also prefer Pacquiao stay retired but I’m sure Arum would be singing a different tune if Pacquiao was trying to do business with him again.

Comment

Both will be on PEDs. Will be interesting whose illegal substances works best

Comment

Working...
                      X