Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tank is nervous in this video, doesn't want his family to see him against Ryan. Says 50/50 fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tank is nervous in this video, doesn't want his family to see him against Ryan. Says 50/50 fight!

Tank clearly nervous. He doesn't want his family there because he knows Ryan has the tools to knock him out. Say's it's 50/50!

Tanks chin is hanging in the breeze and Ryan is too fast for Tank to counter. Tank is good at shuffling back, pulling back, and countering. But Ryan is so fast, Tank is going to have a hard time getting into position quick enough. I can barely see Ryan throw punches sometimes.

He lurches with his chin out like this, left hook =---> right hand, good night Irene.
    Last edited by War Room; 04-21-2023, 09:37 AM.

I dont see nerves, and they wouldnt be there so far before the fight and be about the fight, if he has something on his mind its probably something going on outside of the fight.

I think you try to read too much into things that don't mean anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
      I dont see nerves, and they wouldnt be there so far before the fight and be about the fight, if he has something on his mind its probably something going on outside of the fight.

I think you try to read too much into things that don't mean anything.
      All he's been saying is how all Ryan has is 1 punch, bad chin, no belts, no experience, chin is in the air. Supreme confidence thick and thin. Now it's coming time for the fight, he doesn't want his family there (extremely atypical), it's a 50/50 fight, and you don't think it's reasonable to get a read from that?

You don't want your family there when you think you're going to lose, is this unreasonable to say or?

Comment

Doubt he's nervous.

But Boxing is a small World.
        Gervonta knows how good Garcia really is.
        He knows he's gotta be 100 % on point against Ryan.

Comment

Both guys are selling the fight. Garcia does have immense natural ability. When considering he is bigger, has a slight but tangible reach advantage, and can hit... And while people talk about Garcia having problems, no one mentions when Tank got a favor, or did not look superb. I think Cruz arguably beat him with pressure.

if Garcia would watch that fight, he would see that if he can keep Tank backing up, Tank could be in trouble. Tank is also a gifted fighter, but he tends to potshot, choose his spots. This works spectacularly against a fighter like Rollie, but did not work so well against Cruz.

Comment

Nothing wrong with a bit of nerves, might make him fight smarter as he knows he could be stopped by Garcia.

Still going for tank by stoppage but I'm really not sure what's going to happen and that makes it a fight worth looking forward to.
            Charlie Zelenoff Charlie Zelenoff likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by War Room View Post

All he's been saying is how all Ryan has is 1 punch, bad chin, no belts, no experience, chin is in the air. Supreme confidence thick and thin. Now it's coming time for the fight, he doesn't want his family there (extremely atypical), it's a 50/50 fight, and you don't think it's reasonable to get a read from that?

You don't want your family there when you think you're going to lose, is this unreasonable to say or?
              It was said he doesn't let his family go to the tough ones, that's cool its that is how he rolls this fight fits in with that, of course he knows the fight is a tough fight what they say in the hype is just hype, I once knew a fighter that had to sleep in a tent in the backyard the night before a fight, told me he connected to his primal self doing this, didn't mean anything was just how it did it, I don't read much into their mindset until we hit the weigh-in and its game on.

He didn't say he thinks he will lose that's your add on, your trying so hard to see things that gels with your narrative, human nature 101.

Comment

He should be confident because he will be fighting a 50% garcia because of the rehydration clause.

Comment

Tank 100% admits he's not bringing his family because he's scared they'll see him knocked out!

Last edited by War Room; 04-21-2023, 09:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X