Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10 days out: Ryan Garcia looking VERY nervous and irritated.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pretty boy_ View Post

He just knows the end is near. Shoulda stuck with Team Reynosa tbh. Goosen's a horrible trainer.
    I really liked how he was looking under Reynoso, but to be fair he hasn't looked bad with Goosen. Tank is the real deal here though and I think he'll probably shine against Ryan. I don't think Reynoso would have allowed this fight to take place yet, and definitely not under unfavorable terms for Ryan.

Comment

Does anybody know the penalty if Ryan comes in over 146 on fight night? I'm hoping it's a hefty fine. Sick of these fighters not respecting their contracts
      Look at your own avatar and then make an excuse.

Comment

He stands in the room, trying to prepare himself for the battle that lies ahead of him. He won't let hunger be the reason why he falters, but he can't deny the uneasiness that settles in his stomach.

What he really needs right now is some kind of sustenance so he can shake off the effects of the hunger and focus his energy on the fight of his life.

He's hungry, but it's a hunger for more than just food. He's hungry for victory, for glory, for respect.

He knows there are no shortcuts when it comes to achieving these things, and that he's going to have to put in the hard work, no matter how tired he is or how much rehydration and weight rules will sap his strength.

He'll focus on what lies in front of him, take a deep breath, and banish the fear that he'll fail.

He's ready to give it his all.

Comment

Man is peckish

Comment

Does anybody know the penalty if Ryan comes in over 146 on fight night? I'm hoping it's a hefty fine. Sick of these fighters not respecting their contracts
            100k.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingParadigm View Post
              I noticed he looks skinny and irritable.
              The hardest part of camp just finished, he looked a bit tired-flat and thats how he should look a week out just as we start the peaking, Davis was similar in an interview he did, they just completed the grind. Id like to know what he weighed right there.

Comment

Working...
              X