No announcement yet.

Rumours are surfacing that AJ tested positive for a PED

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EmpiresBoxing View Post
    It would be a miracle if the top boxer today was not using PEDS.
    Well, Nonito Donaire has spent his entire career demanding stringent testing.

GGG & Deontay Wilder for most of their careers

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
      I don't understand how nobody can provide any type of source and just make something up and everyone jumps on it. That's equivalent to a woman saying a man beat her up and the police come over to arrest him with zero evidence. Is that how easy it is these days?
      That's how they are on here. Some think the election was stolen.
      KillaCamNZ KillaCamNZ likes this.

Comment

- - Rumor is OP Barney BigBoys be leaking again...

Comment

Actually, I also heard the same today. BBBoE doing it back room/hush hush like they've been known to do. It's the reason AJ's date suddenly went from 12 months to eight months.

six month ban, then standard 2 month camp.

Comment

Originally posted by War Room View Post

Nothing yet. I've got my ear to the streets though, I'll keep this updated as the info rolls in.

- - U BarneyBigBoys pulled up around U ears is it now?

Comment

Originally posted by War Room View Post

I'm not making anything up. Do you know what the word rumour means?

If it's a rumor, why even feed it or spread it? That's all it is. No sources mean, made up bs or "rumor". I'm not saying this can't turn out to be true, I just wish there was more actual/factual sources being posted these days and less carrying someone else's word as a source "rumor".

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post

If it's a rumor, why even feed it or spread it? That's all it is. No sources mean, made up bs or "rumor". I'm not saying this can't turn out to be true, I just wish there was more actual/factual sources being posted these days and less carrying someone else's word as a source "rumor".
                Because it's important information, that's why. Before information is released/confirmed it starts out as a rumour, that's the facts of life my friend. Same thing with the Benn fiasco and it turned out to be true. Emotionally invested superfans should stay in their lane imo.

Comment

"Chinese whisper" effect. It's nothing but people speculating online then other people passing on those speculations as "rumours".

If AJ had been suspended he would have kept his head down and said nothing. The last thing he would have done is announce that he won't be fighting again for 8 months.

Comment

Working...
                  X