Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joyce: Me & Tyson Fury Would Be Great British Summer Fight; Everyone Wants To See It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joyce: Me & Tyson Fury Would Be Great British Summer Fight; Everyone Wants To See It

By Keith Idec - With his sights set on the winner, Joe Joyce was looking forward to watching Oleksandr Usyk and Tyson Fury fight to become boxing's first fully unified heavyweight champion of the four-belt era. Now that the teams for Fury and Usyk have stopped negotiating, Joyce hopes he gets his shot at Fury's WBC
    [Click Here To Read More]

Joyce overlooking Zhang badly here
    baroidi baroidi Sayithowitisuk Bob like this.

Comment

This is the only fight for Fury next who else he gonna fight in summer

Comment

Fury is too afraid to fight Joyce - Joe is mentally strong, can take punch and can hit.

Comment

Originally posted by johnnycontrolet View Post
          Fury is too afraid to fight Joyce - Joe is mentally strong, can take punch and can hit.
          Ya lol I like Joyce against most but I can see him lose this weekend because it's seems to me his eyes are not on the present fight but the future
          baroidi baroidi likes this.

Comment

Joe needs to get Saturday out of the way first , Joe gets hit and Zhang hits hard!

Comment

I would definitely like to see Tyson Fury vs Joe Joyce. Fury would out box'em initially, and then stop him by TKO or KO.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
                Joe needs to get Saturday out of the way first , Joe gets hit and Zhang hits hard!
                Zhang get's hit a lot, and Joe hit's hard too. I've got Joe knocking out Zhang in this one, in an exciting pitched battle.

Comment

Joyce should firstly win vs Zhang then immediately call out Tyson Fury.

But Joyce will also need to expect some games, and some sort of angle if Tyson Fury responds.

I.E Ether Fury will offer Joyce the fight on super short notice. Which depending on the brutality of the Zhang fight may be not ideal.

The fight between Joyce & Fury is there to be made. But it would be uncharacteristic for Fury to fight Joyce, as it is a big challenge without not much reward accept 'Big credit from hardcore boxing fans and insiders to the game'.

Where as in comparison Fury's fights vs Kiltschko & Wilder came with titles and prestige 'The Usyk fight with the outcome of a win, would of also produced these rewards'.

Tyson Fury will take on big fights when he absolutely has to, and when there are rewards 'If there are no rewards, it will be highly unlikely that Fury chases such a fight'.

Fury has not been that type of Champion, he has not taken on all comers 'And he does not really care what fights are in demand'.

Joyce is going to have to aggressively confront Fury, none of this matey matey attitude or asking politely etc.
                  Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 04-11-2023, 05:53 AM.

Comment

Let's get the weekend out of the way first.
                    Joyce is to dangerous for Fury, Ruiz would be a better shout for Fury if he fight's this summer before hopefully undesputed in the new Saudi stadium over the winter. Why would he risk that pay day?

Comment

Working...
                    X