Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

From what I'm reading and seeing... Spence vs Crawford is happening in June or July.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From what I'm reading and seeing... Spence vs Crawford is happening in June or July.

From all of the things that I'm reading and seeing it looks like Spence vs Crawford is happening next and targeted for June/July.

I'm not holding my breath. Lol, I'm not getting my hopes for any fight ever again until I see both men in the ring.

Comment

Hope they get ball rolling. Then maybe bivol v beterbiev, and then fury v usyk

Comment

Nah, I'm not going through months of back and forth between their teams and fans only for the fight to fall through again. If it gets announced and is made official then great, we can discuss the fight but no sooner than that. Gave up on these two fighting a while ago.
        kiaba360 kiaba360 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
          Hope they get ball rolling. Then maybe bivol v beterbiev, and then fury v usyk
          Word is Fury vs Usyk in Saudi Arabia in November/December. Canelo vs Bivol 2 is happening in September... I actually think that Canelo is going to win the rematch.

Comment

I have lost interest.

Will believe it when I see the 2 of them in the ring together and not a second before.

Comment

Working...
            X