Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tim Bradley said Yoshino was Taylor Made for Shakur before the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was for a WBC eliminator. They went down the list and Yoshino was the guy to take the fight so it wasn't really Top Rank match makingers fault. But yes, Yoshino is the typical crude Japanese tough guy. He was taylormade for Stevenson. Bradley was just being honest.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
      It was for a WBC eliminator. They went down the list and Yoshino was the guy to take the fight so it wasn't really Top Rank match makingers fault. But yes, Yoshino is the typical crude Japanese tough guy. He was taylormade for Stevenson. Bradley was just being honest.
      I'm sure the WBC was being straight up with their "objective" ratings. And they determine this how?

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post

I'm sure the WBC was being straight up with their "objective" ratings. And they determine this how?
        I don't know. Yoshino was coming off wins over Nakatani and Ito. Wouldn't be surprised if one of them weren't ranked or had a regional belt of some sort.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

I don't know. Yoshino was coming off wins over Nakatani and Ito. Wouldn't be surprised if one of them weren't ranked or had a regional belt of some sort.
          It's all subjective, though. These fights are all picked. There are four organizations who can name whoever they want.

Comment

He was undefeated doe. And Bradley has to be the worst color man in boxing. Does he still get drunk before the fights
            Tony Trick-Pony Tony Trick-Pony likes this.

Comment

Working...
            X