No announcement yet.

Tim Bradley said Yoshino was Taylor Made for Shakur before the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tim Bradley said Yoshino was Taylor Made for Shakur before the fight

These guys don't even try to sell a fight anymore. It's all "Here's out boy beating a guy who is set up for him." What a lousy product they produce. Complete garbage. Boxing's not dead. It's in a zombie state which includes the fans.

That's what I was saying, but someone how these dick riders around here flip out when I say it but are cool when Bradley says it. That says it all. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Cypocryphy View Post
      That's what I was saying, but someone how these dick riders around here flip out when I say it but are cool when Bradley says it. That says it all. lol
      I watched the last few fights without the commentary. It makes a world of difference. They've brainwashed these morons. Yoshino never moved to his left and never attacked the body. What would you do against a southpaw boxer? It's tragic. I think that Shu Shu dude has some talent. The rest of Top Stank are hype jobs that get endless boot licking, except for the Polish guy who they trashed against that bum who literally walked out of a fight the second it started. This is the worst broadcast I've ever seen.
      Cypocryphy Cypocryphy likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post

I watched the last few fights without the commentary. It makes a world of difference. They've brainwashed these morons. Yoshino never moved to his left and never attacked the body. What would you do against a southpaw boxer? It's tragic. I think that Shu Shu dude has some talent. The rest of Top Stank are hype jobs that get endless boot licking, except for the Polish guy who they trashed against that bum who literally walked out of a fight the second it started. This is the worst broadcast I've ever seen.
        Yup. Absolutely agree. It's a new kind of corruption. It's not about boxing or having competitive fights. It's about marketing. These boxers are nothing more than commodities; they are products that are being packaged with a nice bow to sell to dumbasses.
        Tony Trick-Pony Tony Trick-Pony likes this.

Comment

Top Rank matchmakers are the best in the world!!

But to be fair, isaac cruz and zepeda both ducked shamelessly.

Comment

Originally posted by TheIronMike View Post
            Top Rank matchmakers are the best in the world!!

But to be fair, isaac cruz and zepeda both ducked shamelessly.
            Yeah. That's true. However, did you hear who was sitting out in the audience? Jamaine Ortiz! He came to Shakur's fight. I hope that means what I think it means.

Comment

Yeah. That's true. However, did you hear who was sitting out in the audience? Jamaine Ortiz! He came to Shakur's fight. I hope that means what I think it means.
              Would be a nice interim match-up, but if Devin is staying at 135, I'd rather have that
              El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by TheIronMike View Post

Would be a nice interim match-up, but if Devin is staying at 135, I'd rather have that
                I don't know man. Haney's father does a lot of talking for his son. I think we should hear it from Devin first. He's the one that has to make the weight. He looked like an extra from the Walking Dead last time he made weight. It's only going to be worse this time around. I suppose if he wins, there's a good chance he sticks around. But if he loses, I can't see him sticking around at 135. I suppose we'll see. But I'm not counting on it just because the weight cut looks so brutal.

Comment

Yup. Absolutely agree. It's a new kind of corruption. It's not about boxing or having competitive fights. It's about marketing. These boxers are nothing more than commodities; they are products that are being packaged with a nice bow to sell to dumbasses.
                  They scout out these guys and see that they'll be no competition at all. They come to fight and may land a few shots early and make it interesting. Then the pushed fighter will take over. It's all over with when they sign the contract. these guys have every hour of the day to plot this ****. We see it for a few hours on the weekend and are supposed to be blown away. It's smart and strategic but a lousy product. I think Billy Beane would have figured this out. Haha.
                  Cypocryphy Cypocryphy likes this.

Comment

I don't know man. Haney's father does a lot of talking for his son. I think we should hear it from Devin first. He's the one that has to make the weight. He looked like an extra from the Walking Dead last time he made weight. It's only going to be worse this time around. I suppose if he wins, there's a good chance he sticks around. But if he loses, I can't see him sticking around at 135. I suppose we'll see. But I'm not counting on it just because the weight cut looks so brutal.
                    His sunken eyes are pretty jarring at weight ins
                    Tony Trick-Pony Tony Trick-Pony likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X