Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What exactly do you hate about Lomachenko? You hate his fans, what else?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What exactly do you hate about Lomachenko? You hate his fans, what else?

I can't hate any fighter because of his fans. I'm probably one in 20 fans here. I don't hate Davis, Ryan Garcia, etc. the way people do. You can check my history if I have said anything about these guys. You won't.

I'm just curious because I just can't see anything about Loma's fighting style that makes him hated. It seems it runs counter to being a fan of the sport when such fighter is unappreciated for his skills. He doesn't run, doesn't hold, he doesn't have a boring style, etc.

Hating a fighter because of his fans is easily the stupidest and childish thing I ever heard. I don't really care for Haney mainly cause his style is absolutely boring and his father is a loudmouth classless buffoon.

Comment

I mean what are you a fan of when you hate a boxing technician like Loma?

Comment

He is just damn good. As a natural FW with midget height and T-Rex arms, he makes people think he can beat huge welter dosser in Haney.
        CharlieStewart CharlieStewart likes this.

Comment

Always liked Loma but found his fans annoying in the same way I do with any fan boy of any fighter. Also, did someone in this thread really say hating fighters because of their fans is the most childish thing ever and then go on to say he hates Haney because of his dad? This place is hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by 786 View Post
            Always liked Loma but found his fans annoying in the same way I do with any fan boy of any fighter. Also, did someone in this thread really say hating fighters because of their fans is the most childish thing ever and then go on to say he hates Haney because of his dad? This place is hilarious.
            Yeah he started it off with that. And then ended the sentence saying he doesn't like him cause of his dad. Some people on here are lost

p.s off topic, Aquemini is top 10 all time.
            786 786 likes this.

Comment

Ever since entering pros, he’s wanted to fight the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing 112 View Post

Yeah he started it off with that. And then ended the sentence saying he doesn't like him cause of his dad. Some people on here are lost

p.s off topic, Aquemini is top 10 all time.

It definitely is, probably in my top 5 but a classic either way.

Comment

pretty obvious why hes disliked and its nothing to do with boxing.... now hes on his way down hes not so much of a target, same as golovkin

Comment

Nobody hates Lomachenko. Criticism does not equal hate.
                    Floyd is TBE Floyd is TBE likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X