Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sunny Edwards: I've Accepted My Side of Things To Fight Bam Rodriguez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BigZ44
    replied
    Surprising, feels like Edwards and Martinez have been circling for a while, that's a fight where Edwards could out box him as well. I also thought they may target Dalakian for Edwards' first fight with Matchroom, but this is the unification I least expected. Bam is just too good imo for Edwards to keep him off

Leave a comment:

• crimsonfalcon07
    replied
    Maybe Martinez can fight Dalakian.

Leave a comment:

• Sid-Knee
    replied
    Eddie didn't like the fact Sunny and Martinez were as active as each other so scrapped the fight that has been talked about. No, he brings in Bam who is fighting this weekend so he'll be out for 5 months or more before he fights Sunny. Sunny will then have been out for a year.

Without fail Eddie. Every British fighter you put in there is out for a year or more while the other is not.
    Wacked_Out Wacked_Out likes this.

Leave a comment:

• Comments Thread For: Sunny Edwards: I've Accepted My Side of Things To Fight Bam Rodriguez

Sunny Edwards has signed his next fight -- just days after inking a new promotional pact. The IBF flyweight king recently joined forces with Eddie Hearn and has long had designs on unifying in the 112-pound division that he is currently sat at the top of the tree of.
    [Click Here To Read More]
Working...
X