Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermell Charlo Believes A Mega Showdown Against Canelo Alvarez Is Very Much Possible

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doubledagger View Post

As a person who watched the full interview on youtube, I can tell you with confidence that you sir, are full of it.

Jermell didn't even bring up Canelo in that interview, he was talking about Crawford and Tszyu.

He was mostly taking about how he expects to be back for the Tszyu fight by the spring, and even said that he would fight Spence too if the money is right.

He then said he will never move up because he aint struggling to make weight and that he will dominate 154 until he retires.

The interviewer, at the end of the interview, asked him if there was a mega fight that he can see happening DOWN THE LINE, and only then did he bring up Canelo.

Otherwise majority was him talking about how he is looking to beat Tszyu in the spring.

JERMELL aint never duck no one or tried to escape any situation.

That is pure made up garbage that you sucked from your ass.
    He also said he a fight with canelo would need to be at a catchway he was willing to do that. But you can't tell these MMA UFC Jake Paul McDonald's whatever crap that is anything. They don't know boxing. The twins are the wrong color for them and they're jealous of not only the twins but let's face it all of us. But it's nice that you broke it down for them. Me? I wouldn't have broke it down for them They can just watch MMA and UFC and continue to get their heart broken and every aspect of life. I think it's hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
      You guys need to cut the crap. Canelo body bag Mell. Dude struggled to handle Castano pressure.
      For real.

Comment

Everyone chasing Nelo money

Comment

Originally posted by ifc View Post
          When Canelo loses again within the next year his opponents won't be getting the mega paydays anymore and will realize they wasted years of their careers waiting.
          Who is gonna beat him ?

Comment

Canelo would destroy Charlo, especially after Tszyu knocks him out.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackRobb View Post
              Jermell had big things to worry about in Fundora. Seems like he doesn't really want to see Towering Inferno.
              This didn't age well. Turns out Fundora was a hype job, knocked out by an average opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by rick.gen View Post
                Sebastian Fundora will be waiting doe.
                Fundora is a hype job exposed.

Comment

Originally posted by JJ75JJ View Post

This didn't age well. Turns out Fundora was a hype job, knocked out by an average opponent.
                  I would not call him a hype job. He does have an extremely leaky defense, but he usually grinds opponents down once he gets rolling.

Comment

Working...
                  X