Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermell Charlo Believes A Mega Showdown Against Canelo Alvarez Is Very Much Possible

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jermell Charlo Believes A Mega Showdown Against Canelo Alvarez Is Very Much Possible

From the moment Jermell Charlo strapped on his gloves for the very first time, he dreamed of becoming the man to beat. Fast forward over a decade later, and the truculent Houston native has done just that.
    [Click Here To Read More]

No it isn't cretin, what complete imbecile

Comment

Why would canelo come knocking on charlos door for a fight?!

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post
        Why would canelo come knocking on charlos door for a fight?!
        Because he
        brings name value and less of a threat than Benavidez.

Comment

Jermell had big things to worry about in Fundora. Seems like he doesn't really want to see Towering Inferno.

Comment

Jermell, not Jermall? Ah, I think Canelo beats either one.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
              Jermell, not Jermall? Ah, I think Canelo beats either one.
              No way. He can't handle that style which is why he won't fight them. Clenelo has duck Jermell for the 154 title that he won against Beefy and has Ducked Jermall 4 times. That weak ****t speaks volumes

Comment

Just so you all know this is the more bipolar brother right here, just so we not confused with his not fighting middleweight champion brother! If I saw him face to face, all I could say is negro please!

Comment

Undisputed v undisputed. Finally a fighter with ambition to match Canelo. Go for it, maybe pick up a MW title on the way

Comment

You guys need to cut the crap. Canelo body bag Mell. Dude struggled to handle Castano pressure.

Comment

Working...
                    X