Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder On Canelo-Benavidez: "Canelo Too Small, That's Easy Fight For David"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El_Maldito_Rey View Post

Keep crying you purple haired liberal f.aggot. "fake Mexican"? What are you? What race are you f.aggot? I'm not the one on every Canelo thread crying about him. You simps are. Canelo doesn't know you exist, yet you're on here every chance you get crying about him, Benavidez doesn't know you exist, yet you're on here simping for him.
    ​You Benavidez simps are the main ones on here crying about him not getting his payday. Guess what, not only is he not going to f.cuk you, he's not going to give you a piece of his payday.

Keep getting co.cks rammed in your a.ss for that free wifi though you Biden voting, pronoun in your bio having, purple hair, tranny looking, BLM supporting d.ick smoking hoe.
    Actually you’re the one on every Canelo thread ,about 3000 times in 2 years, getting all defensive as if you’re a member of his entourage. You’re a delusional phag who d1ck rides other men that you don’t even know. I’m on here talking boxing while you’re crying about weirdo sh** like purple hair, liberals, your gay fantasies , etc. Look how mad you are over wanting to pretend that Benavidez never hurt plant. Lmaoooo. Next time, try watching the fight before commenting or try and move the dude teabagging his nuts on your eyeballs long enough to actually watch the fight, you non boxing tw@t.

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
      Actually you’re the one on every Canelo thread ,about 3000 times in 2 years, getting all defensive as if you’re a member of his entourage. You’re a delusional phag who d1ck rides other men that you don’t even know. I’m on here talking boxing while you’re crying about weirdo sh** like purple hair, liberals, your gay fantasies , etc. Look how mad you are over wanting to pretend that Benavidez never hurt plant. Lmaoooo. Next time, try watching the fight before commenting or try and move the dude teabagging his nuts on your eyeballs long enough to actually watch the fight, you non boxing tw@t.
      First of all, quoted someone, and you came in here defending Benavidez like a scorned hoe. You had nothing to do with our conversation, but you wanted to simp for Benavidez as though you're going to eat his a.sshole later on. So don't come at me with this "you defend Canelo" nonsense. And why would I be mad about Benavidez/Plant, all I asked was to post a video showing Plant getting hurt. You getting all defensive, making claims that I never watched the fight. You dumba.ss.

Second, you're a nobody, a nobody loser, that cries about Canelo, and got defensive over Benavidez, and your only defense is to make a stupid ass accusation that I didn't watch the fight, instead of taking 5 minutes to go to youtube and post a video of Plant looking visibly hurt.

Did I pay for it, f.cuk no. Did I watch it, you bet your cum filled ass I did, and it went exactly how I thought it would go. Now f.uck off you purple haired groomer. It's time for you to put on your high heels, a dress and dance for kids you tranny groomer.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Maldito_Rey View Post

First of all, quoted someone, and you came in here defending Benavidez like a scorned hoe. You had nothing to do with our conversation, but you wanted to simp for Benavidez as though you're going to eat his a.sshole later on. So don't come at me with this "you defend Canelo" nonsense. And why would I be mad about Benavidez/Plant, all I asked was to post a video showing Plant getting hurt. You getting all defensive, making claims that I never watched the fight. You dumba.ss.

Second, you're a nobody, a nobody loser, that cries about Canelo, and got defensive over Benavidez, and your only defense is to make a stupid ass accusation that I didn't watch the fight, instead of taking 5 minutes to go to youtube and post a video of Plant looking visibly hurt.

Did I pay for it, f.cuk no. Did I watch it, you bet your cum filled ass I did, and it went exactly how I thought it would go. Now f.uck off you purple haired groomer. It's time for you to put on your high heels, a dress and dance for kids you tranny groomer.
        3 paragraphs? calm down phag boy. You came in here in full groupie mode, I pointed out you were wrong about the fight and stupid , and you’ve been crying ever since. Sit your non fighting ass down and stick to soccer and sucking d1ck. Go ahead and convince everyone that a dude that had to go straight to the hospital after a fight was never hurt. Fkn dummy.

Comment

Do you even follow boxing? Canelo is one of the biggest violators of being a weight bully ever. Do you not recall captain catchweight at 155 and coming into the ring in the mid 170’s? The amount of weight he had over guys like josesito Lopez, Floyd, Lara, Cotto, poor tiny khan, Liam smith, Matthew Hatton, jose Cotto ? And then when he went up in weight, he hit 3 guys with rehydration clauses. Canelo is not a massive puncher. Get a grip. And please tell me the “elite” names he’s faced over the last 5 years. Before doing so, please understand what the word elite means. Don’t come back to me with the name Callum smith as elite. Lol
          Biggest violators ever lol?? Did you just start watching when Loma came on the scene lol?
          Only significant fight he had at 155 was cotto, and cotto was a guy fighting at 140lbs and coming in at 160 lol.
          no proof whatsoever he was coming into the ring mid 170s for fights against guys like joseito.
          For the mayweather fight, we know for a fact he wasn't 170 because he had to do a 2nd day weigh in on fight night and he was 165 lol. You're just making stuff up lol.
          elite over the last 5 years?? He fought ggg 3 times, bivol,plant,Saunders,kovalev,jacobs. Love him or hate him, there is no other fighter who has fought more champs or has a better resume the last 5 years lol

Comment

That does not surprise me. Wilder is a moron who pales in comparison to Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by r.burgundy View Post

Biggest violators ever lol?? Did you just start watching when Loma came on the scene lol?
              Only significant fight he had at 155 was cotto, and cotto was a guy fighting at 140lbs and coming in at 160 lol.
              no proof whatsoever he was coming into the ring mid 170s for fights against guys like joseito.
              For the mayweather fight, we know for a fact he wasn't 170 because he had to do a 2nd day weigh in on fight night and he was 165 lol. You're just making stuff up lol.
              elite over the last 5 years?? He fought ggg 3 times, bivol,plant,Saunders,kovalev,jacobs. Love him or hate him, there is no other fighter who has fought more champs or has a better resume the last 5 years lol
              let’s stick to facts, yes he is one of the (if not the) biggest violators ever of being a weight bully. Name 1 fighter who has implemented more catchweights and rehydration clauses than Canelo. Just 1. As far as proof he was coming into the fight in the 170s, check his day of fight weights for angulo and Lara. Those are on record. He was only 23 and 24 and that time. Imagine how much more he came into the ring weighing as he got older.

Comment

let’s stick to facts, yes he is one of the (if not the) biggest violators ever of being a weight bully. Name 1 fighter who has implemented more catchweights and rehydration clauses than Canelo. Just 1. As far as proof he was coming into the fight in the 170s, check his day of fight weights for angulo and Lara. Those are on record. He was only 23 and 24 and that time. Imagine how much more he came into the ring weighing as he got older.
                Manny Pacquiao has fought more catchweight guys than anybody lol.
                again,canelo literally only had 1 significant fight which was against cotto, who was a smaller mw anyway and had no problem with it.
                Paxman weight drained multiple guys for legit title shots lol

Angulo likely came into the ring weighing just as much if not more lol.
                You're probably mixing canelo alvarez up with whatever that other alvarez was that lara knocked out. He came into the ring at 175, not canelo lol

And if we are dealing with facts, name 1 fighter who has fought better comp the last 5 years then canelo.

Comment

Manny Pacquiao has fought more catchweight guys than anybody lol.
                  again,canelo literally only had 1 significant fight which was against cotto, who was a smaller mw anyway and had no problem with it.
                  Paxman weight drained multiple guys for legit title shots lol

Angulo likely came into the ring weighing just as much if not more lol.
                  You're probably mixing canelo alvarez up with whatever that other alvarez was that lara knocked out. He came into the ring at 175, not canelo lol

And if we are dealing with facts, name 1 fighter who has fought better comp the last 5 years then canelo.
                  False, pacs catchweight fights include Cotto and Margarito. Who else? And what’s this 1 significant fight nonsense you keep referring to? The guy had multiple fights with catchweights and rehydration clauses. Canelo’s catchweight fights include angulo, Lara, Kirkland, Cotto, khan, and Chavez jr. His rehydration clauses include Jacobs, fielding and kovalev. Only Cotto was a significant fight? SMH. As far as angulo, you’re gonna have to take another L. Here are quotes below following the fight from ESPN

Alvarez came into the fight under a cloud of come controversy. Knowing he would be unable to make the 154-pound contract weight at Friday's weigh-in, he negotiated the limit up to 155 pounds.
                  By fight night, Alvarez weighed 174 pounds on Showtime's scale and Angulo was 170 -- light heavyweights.
                  https://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/...tko-10th-round

Comment

False, pacs catchweight fights include Cotto and Margarito. Who else? And what’s this 1 significant fight nonsense you keep referring to? The guy had multiple fights with catchweights and rehydration clauses. Canelo’s catchweight fights include angulo, Lara, Kirkland, Cotto, khan, and Chavez jr. His rehydration clauses include Jacobs, fielding and kovalev. Only Cotto was a significant fight? SMH. As far as angulo, you’re gonna have to take another L. Here are quotes below following the fight from ESPN

Alvarez came into the fight under a cloud of come controversy. Knowing he would be unable to make the 154-pound contract weight at Friday's weigh-in, he negotiated the limit up to 155 pounds.
                    By fight night, Alvarez weighed 174 pounds on Showtime's scale and Angulo was 170 -- light heavyweights.
                    https://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/...tko-10th-round
                    Paxman fought cotto and Margarito for championships and weight drained them.chris algieri was a catch weight. Drained de la hoya,Hatton,and mosley also lol

I said angulo probably came in around the same weight. 170 and 174 is around the same weight lol.

The only meaningful catch weight fight was cotto because it was for a championship. He was supposed to fight the boogeyman Paul Williams but Paul got into a motorcycle accident which is how Kirkland ended up getting the fight.
                    guys like Lara and khan were just regular prize fights.

Comment

Paxman fought cotto and Margarito for championships and weight drained them.chris algieri was a catch weight. Drained de la hoya,Hatton,and mosley also lol

I said angulo probably came in around the same weight. 170 and 174 is around the same weight lol.

The only meaningful catch weight fight was cotto because it was for a championship. He was supposed to fight the boogeyman Paul Williams but Paul got into a motorcycle accident which is how Kirkland ended up getting the fight.
                      guys like Lara and khan were just regular prize fights.
                      Pac vs Oscar wasn’t a catchweight. It was at welterweight and that was Oscar’s dumbass decision. How did he drain Mosley when Mosley had just fight Floyd at 147 the year before and the fight before that Mosley ko’d margarito at 147? How did he drain Hatton when Hatton just fought at 140 vs Paulie the fight before their fight. See you’re trying to reach. Pac is an opportunist just like canelo is but still hasn’t done it more than Canelo. As far as the fight with khan, that fight was for the middleweight title, not just a regular prize fight. You also can’t minimize his fight with Lara just because there wasn’t a title on the line because if we’re being honest, that’s the only elite fighter canso has ever faced in his prime. He got lucky with the judges scoring but still, that’s the only time he picked an elite fighter that wasn’t 35 and older.

Comment

Working...
                      X