Collapse
No announcement yet.

The heavyweight division is absolutely wonderful

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any division where the 2 top fighters will NEVER EVER fight each other is a steaming pile of ****.

Comment

Wladimir Klitschko could be a top 10 ATG Heavyweight when it's all said and done. He's dominating this era and is racking up title defenses like there's no tomorrow.

I do however think the gap in class between the Klitschko brothers and everyone else in the division quite alarming. I'd like to see Wladimir in the trenches and having to dig deep for a win, instead of controlling the fight at his own pace from start to finish.

Comment

Originally posted by CreamMRS View Post
        Any division where the 2 top fighters will NEVER EVER fight each other is a steaming pile of ****.
        You don't REALLY want to watch them fight each other, do you?

You're just bringing that up because you hate them.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
          You don't REALLY want to watch them fight each other, do you?

You're just bringing that up because you hate them.
          I would love to watch them fight. That fight would be on another level from anything the division has seen in quite a long time.

I will say, it does a lot of luster away from the division that the best two fighters in it will never fight, the same way middleweight suffered when Abraham and Pavlik could never come to terms.

By the way, who is in your avatar?

Comment

just a shame about the challengers

Comment

its aight

not great but not bad

Comment

Remove the Klits and its a very competitive fun division IMO.

Comment

Klitschkos ruin the division. Everyone says Eastern Euros dominate the division but at same time say the division is at its worst. How come there hasn't been a HBO PPV of heavyweights in a decade? How come there's to my knowledge ever been a heavyweight 24/7? Cuz no one likes watching the Klitschkos.......

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
                    Because instead of one champion, we have TWO great champions: Vitali and Wladimir Klitschko!
                    its absolutely atrocious & has been insignificant ever since the klitsckhos took over. You only like it because of the klitsckhos who are the same race nationality as you.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
                      Wladimir Klitschko could be a top 10 ATG Heavyweight when it's all said and done. He's dominating this era and is racking up title defenses like there's no tomorrow.

I do however think the gap in class between the Klitschko brothers and everyone else in the division quite alarming. I'd like to see Wladimir in the trenches and having to dig deep for a win, instead of controlling the fight at his own pace from start to finish.
                      Spot On. :up:

Oh and the thread title is absolutely hilarious. Sigged.

Comment

Working...
                      X