Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Franklin 22-Plus Pounds Lighter, Joshua 10 1/2 Pounds Heavier Than For Previous Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

It's not like he lost muscle though. Franklin very likely walked away from the Whyte fight realizing that he could have won it, and probably had a hell of a camp.
    I'm not questioning Franklin's hunger and motivation. I'm just wondering if Franklin is gonna be able to absorb the same amount of punishment as he did vs. Whyte. He weighed 6lbs more than Whyte, now he'll weigh 20lbs less than Joshua.

Comment

The smart play for AJ is to go for the kill early. Smart play for Franklin is to make AJ gas out. Should be a fun fight. I think AJ has enough skill to get Franklin out of there but hey who knows.

Comment

I wouldn’t bet on it but don’t be surprised if Franklin pulls the upset. He’s not a street bum and is basically fighting for a meal ticket. All the pressure is on Joshua and we know how he deals with that
        Alexis67 Alexis67 likes this.

Comment

"Hulk Smash!!!!!"
          Last edited by Rebelrbg; 03-31-2023, 11:22 AM.

Comment

Damn 22 lbs in 4 months is a pretty big change.
            Alexis67 Alexis67 likes this.

Comment

Franklin looks ready.

Comment

Originally posted by Ike4president1970 View Post
                People shouldn't get worked up over the statement it's Joshua's heaviest weight. He was 254 for Takam and Klitchko. I actually think all the talk of him trying to lose weight and be more mobile is what has screwed up his career in recent years. Earlier, this guy would go for the KO every time. And he had decent, not great, boxing skills. Then he tries to come in lighter and be a more technical boxer, and he just looks lost. Like he's stuck in a style that does not come naturally. So I say, keep the muscle and train as you did in your career prior to the Ruiz fight. Those were exciting fights, and AJ always got the result. FWIW, I don't rate Franklin very highly. The Whyte fight showed how mediocre both of them are, nothing more. AJ in 7...Ike out.
                Joshua’s at the weight he should be at and it’ll show tomorrow . The forum is filled with a bunch of beta males , never seen anything like it really where the main focus is on a sole someone’s body on a forum and how much he weighs . Imagine hanging out with most these guys in real life ? Smh

Comment

Joshua in 5 , maybe less if Franklin can’t survive the first solid shot landing ?
                  Last edited by juggernaut666; 03-31-2023, 11:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

It's not like he lost muscle though. Franklin very likely walked away from the Whyte fight realizing that he could have won it, and probably had a hell of a camp.
                    Cue the Rocky theme.

giphy.gif
                    _Rexy_ _Rexy_ likes this.

Comment

It’s a fact AJ should win this fight,anything other then a knockout will be unsatisfactory in my opinion,the weight difference should not be a factor after all I do remember both Tyson and Holyfield were both the 15-16 stone mark and beat men a lot bigger than them

Comment

Working...
                      X