Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Taylor on Catterall: I've Forgotten About Him; Rematch Will Happen at Some Point

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

people still acting like this was robbery of the century. weird.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post

For Taylor I understood that when he unified there was no real money and I think he overlooked Catterall. Taylor was suppose to be Crawford's next foe but Bud went another way. But Taylor should had corrected all of this with facing Catterall, a winnable fight with some adjustments that he can make as we saw against Prograis.
      The thing is that for some reason he doesn't see it as being that simple for him to do. So he has decided to forgo the rematch against Catterall, leaving the boxing public, and his fans's pissed off. He had signed to fight the rematch against Catterall, but then somehow that contract got voided, what the hell went on there?

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post

The thing is that for some reason he doesn't see it as being that simple for him to do. So he has decided to forgo the rematch against Catterall, leaving the boxing public, and his fans's pissed off. He had signed to fight the rematch against Catterall, but then somehow that contract got voided, what the hell went on there?
        That injury clause in the contract is something that many use.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post

That injury clause in the contract is something that many use.
          If your injured you reschedule, but that clause shouldn't be utilized to forgo a fight entirely, the combatant's had already agreed to fight.
          They both didn't agree to fight, Catterall still want's to get his hands on Taylor, and like a true champion Taylor should be a man of his word.

Comment

Sickens me that I have to be a Lopez fan for one night, Taylor is a disgrace.

Comment

ive heard that the word catterall is banned in taylors training camp from now on, just one mention of it leads to a tight hamstring

Comment

Originally posted by Josh Taylor
                On Catterall: I've forgotten about him; rematch will happen at some point.
                Forget about rematches will you people? There's so many fight combinations that need to happen. You all fight once a year and you talk about silly useless rematches as if we all have nine lives to live. Most of you clowns probably have 5 fights left leading to retirement. It's a big wide world and they behave like there's only 3 fighters in every division. What a ****** sport this is. The media is not even helping. They ask the same damn questions.

Comment

He's toying with you. Taylor isn't making 140 again unless he gets sick and starts wasting away. It looks like 154, he's laying about.

Comment

Originally posted by Al_Xander View Post

Forget about rematches will you people? There's so many fight combinations that need to happen. You all fight once a year and you talk about silly useless rematches as if we all have nine lives to live. Most of you clowns probably have 5 fights left leading to retirement. It's a big wide world and they behave like there's only 3 fighters in every division. What a ****** sport this is. The media is not even helping. They ask the same damn questions.
                    Five fights is still a lot of fights for an estimate in this day and age. After 3 fights he will be considered past prime and old, especially if he incur loses. Not to mention injury cases, cancellations, long negotiations, etc.

Comment

I think Teo lights him up
                      Seems to be content with his decision to no rematch
                      No surprise here

Comment

Working...
                      X