Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Benavidez Sr. to Caleb Plant: I Can Apologize; I Don't Have Problem Saying That

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by War Room View Post
    Plant used his daughters death to propel his career and lied about a lot of the circumstances. No quarter.
    Are you just spouting nonsense or do you have any actual references to support such a claim? Please enlighten us ignorant ones with your wealth of inside knowledge.

Comment

Sr. talks way too much crap. He got real annoying to be honest. He should definitely be apologizing for all his pre-fight antics.

Comment

Originally posted by theface07 View Post

How is that "good times"? I'm as big a fan of Duran as the next guy but he was acting like an idiot during that time, totally out of control. Him and Ray have made amends since and it's good to see they matured.
        Disrespect is a good thing then is it, even after two fighters settled the score in the ring? You're a grade A moron if you believe that. This is the problem with people nowadays, no respect, no common decency. The world would be a much better place without all these shallow, undignified buffoons who think they're too "gangsta" to show an ounce of humanity.
        You don't distinguish irony too well, do you?
        Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Everybody knows what is gonna happen after the fight. Yet the South Point Sports Book statys open 24hrs.

Comment

Benavidez Sr. is a two-faced creep similar to Haney Sr. Both are would-be tough guys hiding behind their sons.

Comment

Plant should apologize to Dirrell for pretending to shovel dirt on him while he was knocked out cold. And if he beat David Benavidez, he would've done some more foul trailer park antics ike that. I told y'all he was going get a beating delivered to him for doing that. I'm so glad Benavidez humbled him and broke his face

Comment

Originally posted by theface07 View Post

Are you just spouting nonsense or do you have any actual references to support such a claim? Please enlighten us ignorant ones with your wealth of inside knowledge.
                Calm down before you get all riled up when YDKSAB please.

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post

How did he do that?
                https://nyfights.com/worldwide/a-mis...b-plant-story/

Comment

It takes a man to apologize, it takes a coward not to accept the apology. Stop with all the drama fans, it’s over!

Comment

Benevidez Sr, along with Teo and Garcia’s fathers are the biggest jerks in boxing. A complete disgrace to the Hispanic community with these Three Stooges around. Benevidez father should have gotten his ass whooped after talking all the ugly sheet about Plant. And Plants trainer did more arse kissing with Team Benevidez after the fight. He looked more like a fan seeking an autograph than a trainer who should have stood up for his fighter. Benevidez father is an absolute jerk!
                    Waggs21 Waggs21 likes this.

Comment

Talking about a dead child is completely out of bounds. Who defends this?

Comment

Working...
                      X