Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: If Fury is Doing 70-30 Split For Undisputed Fight - Imagine What He'll Offer Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joshua: If Fury is Doing 70-30 Split For Undisputed Fight - Imagine What He'll Offer Me!

Former two-time heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua expects a very tense negotiations for a potential fight with WBC king Tyson Fury. Joshua is back in the ring this coming Saturday night, when he faces Jermaine Frankin at the O2 Arena in London.
    [Click Here To Read More]

You have a fanbase, Usyk thinks holding Fury's old belts meant something. Fact is Fury has held every major belt and maintained a perfect record. He's HOF first ballot. Ending 2 major title runs with ease. You play ball or you go fight for peanuts, haters be damned. The man has done it all. Cry all they want, team Usyk ruined it with pure greed.
    Last edited by jonnyc420; 03-27-2023, 07:49 PM.

Comment

The smartest thing AJ has said since his last defeat
      Two hot heads going at it
      And back to normal for AJ thinking he should get the bulk of the pay
      The last part of the article had me in stitches
      Bulk , wow , Slow Eddie really knows how to confuse his own fighters into believing his usual bullchit

Comment

Fury has dissapointed.me. Fury wanted 50-50 if he lost first fight with usyk? And fury is livid with usyk? Why not 60-40 to usyk if usy k win first fight?
        I dont trust fury now

Comment

Unfortunately he leaves it up to his bargaining team. They're the ones who screwed him over by having too many lawyers on board. True, Fury is nuts so bargaining with him is like peeing into the wind. Good luck with that Anthony.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
            You have a fanbase, Usyk thinks holding Fury's old belts meant something. Fact is Fury has held every major belt and maintained a perfect record. He's HOF first ballot. Ending 2 major title runs with ease. You play ball or you go fight for peanuts, haters be damned. The man has done it all. Cry all they want, team Usyk ruined it with pure greed.
            I have watched several interviews with both promoters and at this point I tend to believe Fury thought the fight was done and then Usyk slighted Fury to piss him off, since Fury hit him with the 70/30. Apparently Usyk left for the Ukraine before any more negotiations were even discussed, his promoter basically said, no we are out, and in messages to Warren that Warren read live, it was pretty clear they had both agreed to everything and Usyk pulled out.

While I understand Usyk may have felt like he was being pushed around, Fury is by far the biggest fight for him. And if Usyk was really confident in his ability to beat Fury, the real thing to do would have been to do the fight and boss Fury in the ring. That would have been incredible.

Not saying Usyk is afraid, not at all. It just seems from both sides, the fight was made and Usyk pulled out using the rematch clause as an excuse. Apparently they are looking at November now.

I kind of figured there was some BS going on when Usyk's team came out very quickly and sounding guilty and immediately placing all the blame on Fury. They were trying to sway the media by going on the defense fast and it caught Warren and Fury off guard.

Joshua is out of his mind at this point. Three losses in his last four fights and a truly embarrassing mental breakdown. Lol. He should be ecstatic to get a shot at the belt and 80/20.
            Last edited by Theshotyoudontsee; 03-27-2023, 08:21 PM.

Comment

1. I love Fury's antics and how it gets everyone ruffled.
              2. Fury has shown that he is king. Anyone that brings records and past competition into this is myopic.
              3. Since Fury learned how to throw thunder, he had been a totally different fighter.
              4. The fact that they didn't make the fight between him and Usyk makes me sick and it cannot imagine a world where it does not fall on his shoulders.

YOUR LEGACY IS A RUSTY ABANDONED PRICELESS CAR THAT MAY NEVER BE CLEANED!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AJ
                I tell you what, if he is doing a 70-30 split for an undisputed heavyweight world title fight, to an already undisputed cruiserweight and unified heavyweight champion, imagine what he is going to try to offer me. It’s just a nightmare.
                Obviously it wouldn't be worse and clearly north of that figure. It's starpower at this stage, AJ knows that lmao. Clearly trolling.

Comment

Originally posted by Theshotyoudontsee View Post

I have watched several interviews with both promoters and at this point I tend to believe Fury thought the fight was done and then Usyk slighted Fury to piss him off, since Fury hit him with the 70/30. Apparently Usyk left for the Ukraine before any more negotiations were even discussed, his promoter basically said, no we are out, and in messages to Warren that Warren read live, it was pretty clear they had both agreed to everything and Usyk pulled out.

While I understand Usyk may have felt like he was being pushed around, Fury is by far the biggest fight for him. And if Usyk was really confident in his ability to beat Fury, the real thing to do would have been to do the fight and boss Fury in the ring. That would have been incredible.

Not saying Usyk is afraid, not at all. It just seems from both sides, the fight was made and Usyk pulled out using the rematch clause as an excuse. Apparently they are looking at November now.

I kind of figured there was some BS going on when Usyk's team came out very quickly and sounding guilty and immediately placing all the blame on Fury. They were trying to sway the media by going on the defense fast and it caught Warren and Fury off guard.

Joshua is out of his mind at this point. Three losses in his last four fights and a truly embarrassing mental breakdown. Lol. He should be ecstatic to get a shot at the belt and 80/20.
                  LMAO.... Time wasted writing this

Comment

Originally posted by bigBANGbear09 View Post

LMAO.... Time wasted writing this
                    Took about a minute. If you don't want to read it don't. But considering you made the effort to comment, thanks!
                    Old Spice Old Spice likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X