Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Benavidez: If Bayless Woulda Said Something About Clinches, Maybe I Woulda Clipped Plant

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watch Lenox Lewis VS Hugging Henry Akinwande. Akinwande got disqualified for holding excessively to avoid being knocked out. Plant had a Hugging Henry of a performance
    Last edited by Lefty0616; 03-27-2023, 12:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post

Yeah the name and where it happens. If it inside a boxing ring it's called a clinch. If it's outside a boxing is called a hug. Clinches should be illegal. We pay to see a fight. To see punches, otherwise I would be watching a wrestling match. I don't know who the fuks idea was to make that part of boxing.
      Clever lol.

And yes it shouldn’t be in the sport at all.

Comment

fighters are gonna start hugging whenever bayless is reffing the fight

theres not many shows in vegas anymore anyway, couldnt find when the next one is. maybe the officials were rusty, the rayo decision was beyond awful, definite favouritism, colbert actually fought the last round as if he knew it was a draw or he was up on the cards. thats very fishy

Comment

Doesn't Benavidaz know that most boxers like Caleb Plant and Devin Haney love to clinch alot?Didn't he study Plant vs Canelo?

Comment

Kenny really needs to retire. He's beyond competent at this point. He's right on top of the fighters even if there's nothing happening, just waiting to break them whenever they get close. Apparently he doesn't understand that in fighting is a part of the sport.

Comment

Benny DID clip Plant....161 to 46 in the 2nd half alone.
              How many clips did he need ?

Comment

To be honest, Benavidez doesn`t hit that hard. He hit Plant many times and Plant was not even hurt. Bleeding from the nose doesn`t mean you are hurt.

If Bivol landed all these shots on Plant, Plant would be in the hospital. And Bivol is not some huge puncher.

Comment

Working...
                X