Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Demetrius Andrade ever fight someone with a pulse?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Demetrius Andrade ever fight someone with a pulse?

With his inactivity and unwillingness to fight absolute anyone with a pulse its too easy to forget he exists and frankly I don't even particularly care to see his hideous style anyway but he is 35 now and was just wondering as I have for a good 8+ yrs now, is he or does he have any plans to eventually fight someone decent?

People might claim he has been avoided and that is fair he has but he has been scheduled or in talks to fight about 20 top fighters spanning multiple weights now, you can not tell me everyone is ducking him or its always their fault. He is the common denominator here and there is sure as hell many willing opponents out there a hell of a lot better than the journeymen he keeps padding his record with.

As much as I almost wish he'd just go away there is some level of intrigue as to how good he actually is

That ship has long since sailed.

Don't feel bad for the guy - he collected wellfare checks from Hearn for years and is now a wealthy man.

Comment

No, unless he gets paid big money. Worst current resume for a two weight world champion by far.
      dan_cov dan_cov likes this.

Comment

Give us a name that actually wants to fight him.

Comment

You cant be avoided, and at the same time duck other fighters. You cant just pick and choose when you want to claim dudes dont want to fight you. Andrade isnt genuine. He’s literally only after the money. Hes never been interested in fighting actual names, top 10 fighters. He never wanted to put in work.

Thats why he pulled out of a Charlo fight, ducked Lara, and ran from Janibek.

Hes not actually interested in fighting names.

AND, hes too good for anyone who calls him out, or has some supposed bigger offer elsewhere.

Ducks Lara - Demetrius Andrade: Lara a Last Resort, I’d Fight Jack Culcay

https://www.boxingscene.com/amp/deme...culcay--106350

Ducks Charlo - Demetrius Andrade Pulls Out of Scheduled Charlo Fight

https://www.ringtv.com/365115-andrad...cation-issues/

Ducks Janibek- Demetrius Andrade Dismisses Janibek: "This Guy Can't Carry My Bags To The Gym"

https://www.boxingscene.com/amp/deme...gs-gym--171373

But but but no one wants to fight him DOE!
          Rico_85 Rico_85 likes this.

Comment

GGG needs a guy who can bring in ppv sales.

Comment

Give us a name who wanna fight him DOE!

He avoided DOE!

This guy wants a big money fight GIFTED to him without putting in any work. Without raising his stock. Without adding ANY names to his resume when presented with the opportunity.

How the fck does this guy have any fans at all?

Comment

Waste of talent.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                  With his inactivity and unwillingness to fight absolute anyone with a pulse its too easy to forget he exists and frankly I don't even particularly care to see his hideous style anyway but he is 35 now and was just wondering as I have for a good 8+ yrs now, is he or does he have any plans to eventually fight someone decent?

People might claim he has been avoided and that is fair he has but he has been scheduled or in talks to fight about 20 top fighters spanning multiple weights now, you can not tell me everyone is ducking him or its always their fault. He is the common denominator here and there is sure as hell many willing opponents out there a hell of a lot better than the journeymen he keeps padding his record with.

As much as I almost wish he'd just go away there is some level of intrigue as to how good he actually is
                  NO he wont, UNLESS its for a huge payday.

Comment

As I’ve said 1000x on the board…I’m a fellow native Rhode Islander been following Andrade since he was a kid…had high hopes….such a let down….all started when he pulled out of charlo fight over money…and his,own promoter said hi father was laying about the money they were gonna get ……since the it’s been “overpay me for c level comp” taking quantity over quality to a new level….so sad….no doubt he is financially comfy tho and that’s all he ever cared about

Comment

Working...
                    X