Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Benavidez: Bivol Will Beat Beterbiev, I Could Knock Out Dmitry - 'I'll Be Stronger At 175'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    He’s sparred a lot with Golovkin and Bivol.

If he’s confident there’s probably a reason.
    Gilberto Ramirez beat Bivol in sparring which is why he was so confident of fighting him. Sparring is sparring and means nothing.

Comment

If he goes up to 175 I wouldn’t mind seeing Benavidez fight Smith to see how he’ll be able to hang with the rest. That would be a good test, both are tall and have been fighting one division below their physical comfort
      Jack_sh*t Jack_sh*t likes this.

Comment

Bivol is like Hagler he only fights smaller guys. Canelo was much smaller. Bivol should fight Andy Ruiz.

Comment

Whatever happened to that fighter who started his career with 30 KOs ???
          Once that streak ended........

Comment

Bivol said he thinks Beanavidez would beat Canelo...and that was before he fought him (time mark 4:25). Anyone underestimating Benavidez is clueless...

Last edited by jaded; 03-25-2023, 02:30 AM.

Comment

I think Bivol is too slick for Benavidez, going on their pro fights, not sparring.

We'll see if Benavidez can beat Plant, or perhaps he's weight drained and not that powerful. Plant looks comfortable at this weight. It's here today, enjoy the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                He’s sparred a lot with Golovkin and Bivol.

If he’s confident there’s probably a reason.
                I talked to that fighthype channel on YouTube he said he got it from sources that benavidez dropped and stopped bivol in sparring. That's why we keep seeing these hints at bivol. Personally I think bivol doesn't try to win in sparring he has said this in an interview and in a real fight he would beat David up similar to the zurdo fight.

Comment

Benavidez admitting he's weight draining himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
                    I think Bivol is too slick for Benavidez, going on their pro fights, not sparring.

We'll see if Benavidez can beat Plant, or perhaps he's weight drained and not that powerful. Plant looks comfortable at this weight. It's here today, enjoy the fight.
                    That might very well be the case, but Benavidez throw's a ton of punches in combination.
                    So it would be very interesting to see if it would be volume, or precision that would win in this contest.

Comment

Benavidez probably has the power and strength to challenge these other elite fighters 'But skill for skill for me, he needs to show that he is a threat to that level of fighter'.

Plant skill for skill is a high end World Level fighter, so this fight a pivotal moment and challenge for Benavidez etc.

Comment

Working...
                      X