No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury's Promoter: Team Usyk Looked For a Way To Get Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury's Promoter: Team Usyk Looked For a Way To Get Out

Frank Warren, co-promoter of WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury, admits a unification with Oleksandr Usyk - at least for April 29 - is now a "dead duck." It was confirmed on Wednesday that the potential showdown had fall apart - after both sides were unable to agree on the monetary terms for the contracted rematch.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Frank, STFU. Seriously. STFU.

Comment

Yeah okay fish eyes
      dan_cov dan_cov likes this.

Comment

"It's easy. 50/50. Strait on the middle."

Comment

Damage control par excellence. A bit too obvious this time.

Comment

According to frankie fish eyes fight was still on just a few hours ago?
            dan_cov dan_cov likes this.

Comment

What a shameless liar.
              Sugar Hill is in the UK given interviews left and right that he's just there for Okolie, has done nothing with Fury and will leave on the 28th again.

Comment

Usyk has a track record of making the fights he wants to make. He's a no-nonsense guy who doesn't negotiate via the media. Fury, however, has a slightly different reputation... Glad Usyk called his bluff and moved on.

Comment

Usyk fought everybody in cruiserweight division and in his 4 fights at hw he fought Joshua twice.

I don`t think he is a ducker here.

And I am ready for Fury -Wilder 4 or Fury - Ngannou or Fury -Chisora 4 or Fury -Wallin 2.

Comment

Seems to me Fury didn't really want this fight. I'm glad Usyk called his bluff. Bob & Frank have been killing lots of fights lately.

Comment

Working...
                    X