No announcement yet.

Lederman's Scoring of Round 9 was absolutly disgraceful

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lederman's Scoring of Round 9 was absolutly disgraceful

Tonight, Harold Lederman displayed a complete lack of ability to effectively score fights.
    He scored round 9 for Arreola, perhaps the most dominating round of the fight for Vitali.
    Lederman displayed what I have been claiming for a long time. He is completly incapable of scoring fights in proper fashion.
    Thoughts?

Who cares? Lederman has some good nites and some **** nites. Not like the scorecards mattered. You knew goin in somebody was gettin KTFO in that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Easy-E View Post
      Tonight, Harold Lederman displayed a complete lack of ability to effectively score fights.
      He scored round 9 for Arreola, perhaps the most dominating round of the fight for Vitali.
      Lederman displayed what I have been claiming for a long time. He is completly incapable of scoring fights in proper fashion.
      Thoughts?
      No, Lederman scored the 8th for Arreola and the 9th for Vitali, according to what he said.

It was whoever put up Lederman's scorecard made an honest mistake and got the two rounds reversed.

Comment

graphic error. he gave him the 8th.

Comment

Comment

Thoughts?

I was kind miffed at that one too.

Comment

I'm pretty sure he had rounds 8 and 9 reversed accidentally, since 8 was the only remotely close round. I think he even mentioned it when they were showing his scorecard.

(Wow I got beat hard, but same deal )

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
                No, Lederman scored the 8th for Arreola and the 9th for Vitali, according to what he said.

It was whoever put up Lederman's scorecard made an honest mistake and got the two rounds reversed.
                yup. u r right

Comment

Thoughts?
                  Yeah, when he scored it for Chris I was confused because that was one of Vitali's most dominant rounds. I think he just felt so bad for Chris that he wanted to throw a win in for him, either that or he is a complete moron.

Comment

I think HBO had that score card graphic messed up. Im not 100% sure, but I thought I heard Harold say he scored round 8 for Arreola, but they had round 9 on that graphic. Round 8 would have made sense because round 9 was pure domination by Vitali.

Comment

Working...
                    X