Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Janibek Alimkhanuly-Steven Butler Main Event Set For May 13 On ESPN; Venue TBD

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Janibek Alimkhanuly-Steven Butler Main Event Set For May 13 On ESPN; Venue TBD

Janibek Alimkhanuly's handlers had difficulty securing the type of opponent the WBO middleweight champion wanted for his second title defense.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I read this article and swapped out the name Janibek with Jermall or Andrade and now I'm going to respond. MAN ALL HE FIGHTS ARE BUMS. HE IS A LOSER. HE DON'T WANT NO SMOKE. FAKE CHAMPION. TAKE THE BELT. Whew glad I was the first to post because I know if you guys swapped the names out like I did before you read it there should be no less than 15,000 posts on here in the next 10 minutes!

Comment

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post
      I read this article and swapped out the name Janibek with Jermall or Andrade and now I'm going to respond. MAN ALL HE FIGHTS ARE BUMS. HE IS A LOSER. HE DON'T WANT NO SMOKE. FAKE CHAMPION. TAKE THE BELT. Whew glad I was the first to post because I know if you guys swapped the names out like I did before you read it there should be no less than 15,000 posts on here in the next 10 minutes!

Andrade dropped the belt to not fight him. what do you want him to do when they run? LMFAO these chickens are scared of the golden eagle.

tell me one top fighter/beltholder that wants to fight Janibek right now.

Comment

Your comprehension can't be great then, because if you'd read the article you'd see Munguia wanted no part of a fight with Janibek. Andrade also vacated rather than face him did he not? Utterly bizarre post. I see you've got a thing for washed-up American fighters who shy away from any real opposition.

Is this a poor fight, yes. Absolutely, I'm not watching it. But the article details why he couldn't fight Liam Smith, nor Munguia. We all know why he's never fought your hero Andrade, don't we

Comment

Really getting tired of these middleweight fighters proclaiming themselves to be the boogeyman of the division.

Currently 160 is one of the most shallow divisions. No wonder a 40 year old GGG managed to beat a world champion in Murata with relative ease.

Comment

Lmfao......

Comment

Let's be real here. No top fighter is "scared" of this guy. It's true that Munguia and Andrade never fight anyone with a pulse, but JA simply isn't a name guy and fighting him would pay peanuts. Money talks. Anyone other than Munguia or Andrade would fight him if there was big money involved.

Comment

Originally posted by wildman View Post
                Let's be real here. No top fighter is "scared" of this guy. It's true that Munguia and Andrade never fight anyone with a pulse, but JA simply isn't a name guy and fighting him would pay peanuts. Money talks. Anyone other than Munguia or Andrade would fight him if there was big money involved.
                ur not being real. ur being an idiot.

They run because they are scared. Period. They are all fighting bums nobody cares about anyway. Why not fight for a belt instead?

Risk too high = Scared

Comment

You know that Jermall hasn't fought in two years right? As for Andrade, he literally dropped the belt that Janibek is holding to avoid fighting him.
                  Damn Wicked Damn Wicked Smash Smash like this.

Comment

Originally posted by wildman View Post
                    Let's say they are not scared. But they will avoid the high risk fight that has a low reward, even if there is a title involved. IF they loose their stocks go way down.

Comment

Working...
                    X